Combination of COD + Army Men RTS = legit movie?

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Combination of COD + Army Men RTS = legit movie?

Post by ReoN »

So I thought about army men rts movie a long time ago, but just seeing the army from the top isn't that interesting. So I figured out that a good idea would be, a starting movie from the top (which is the normal army men rts view) and than opening up COD (and call of duty game doesn't really matter) and making a SKIN MODE to one of the characters that you are playing with.

I'll explain: We will take any COD game, and try to make skin mode to the character that we are playing with, and change it to fully Green! This way he will look like a toy. So with good directors, video editors, and some one who's able to make this simple skin mode, we can make a good army men movie that shows how they are actually fighting. Kinda though to explain but I hope you understand.
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Combination of COD + Army Men RTS = legit movie?

Post by {W.W}Rap »

Sharks | Alex wrote:So I thought about army men rts movie a long time ago, but just seeing the army from the top isn't that interesting. So I figured out that a good idea would be, a starting movie from the top (which is the normal army men rts view) and than opening up COD (and call of duty game doesn't really matter) and making a SKIN MODE to one of the characters that you are playing with.

I'll explain: We will take any COD game, and try to make skin mode to the character that we are playing with, and change it to fully Green! This way he will look like a toy. So with good directors, video editors, and some one who's able to make this simple skin mode, we can make a good army men movie that shows how they are actually fighting. Kinda though to explain but I hope you understand.
problem is you will make mod the only people who play COD are storm you, and zloozx, im probbly very wrong and about 99% of comunity plays COD,(exepct me)
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

one problem youtube only allows 15 mins video
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

{P.H}|ZLOOOZX|™ wrote:one problem youtube only allows 15 mins video
so we gonna make it as parts, part 1 part 2 etc
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

{P.H}Hunter wrote:problem is you will make mod the only people who play COD are storm you, and zloozx, im probbly very wrong and about 99% of comunity plays COD,(exepct me)
lol i don't play it too but i think its 95% i know some people that don't play it.
Sharks | Alex wrote:So I thought about army men rts movie a long time ago, but just seeing the army from the top isn't that interesting. So I figured out that a good idea would be, a starting movie from the top (which is the normal army men rts view) and than opening up COD (and call of duty game doesn't really matter) and making a SKIN MODE to one of the characters that you are playing with.

Mmm so your says a new unit? or what?

:W :P
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

lol wtf new unit? dude where are you from? really do you understand English or you just writing stuff down to make it look like you do? I was thinking about army men rts as a first person shooter view.