Thanx Ramy........

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Thanx Ramy........

Post by RanDY »

im sharks Iniesta = RanDY in gr.
Ramy helped me in sbs tactic, after that I could win more pros,games and became a pro player in amrts.
b4 that i won only noobs and i cudn't win pro players.

Today I owned a legend of amrts 2-0,that was watching macho man and assasin,I dont tell his name cuz it willn't decent way coz i have lose to him more than I win him.

After 1 year multiplayer career with help of many ppl I am standing a as a PRO now,I feel now that im a real pro.I am so proud and happy abt me.

Ramy is the hero of my amrts life thank you very much!!! ;D.

[bluenight,[Map]dragon god,Hikap,Ash those also helped me in this sbs career,
{EMC}Methuselah and {EMC}storm helped sharks clan to create map stuff-

http://amrts.4umer.com/

thanx everyone helped me and clan sharks..................
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Re: Thanx Ramy........

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

speechless. i never anything cuz i dont brag. but i like to help specially if u're old enough.i taught many kids { without names },i gave them many ideas in RTS and some of them blocked me on GR. but w/e i dont care about this.thank you for ur words..And i know the legend ure speaking about, he "was" a legend. but now hez a complete fag who kicks out ppl once they pwn him,thats what happened with me and Rafa after holding his clan for almost 1 year leadership without him. I give credits to aleminio and orell cuz they taught me when i first started.
Last edited by |l|Ramy|l| on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

Last edited by |l|Ramy|l| on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

RiSky wrote:wow im speechless. i never said im pro cuz i dont like to show off or brag on ppl.
man, when i was a medium player, i played a sbs with u (when i was in PRO clan)
that was a 22 min sbs after the game u said me 'gg noob'.
and another day wen u play wth my clan mate u insulted him in a whole game and said always 'It's a very funny game'.

and i have seen how u talk,work with noobs.

All those things indicated,said that how u think abt ur skill and what ur mind says abt u.u just didnt say that u r a pro but u indicated it always with ur day to day activities.

I also have helped more pure noobs.I dont think u waste time them.u just help ppl who know the basics.

I don't like to dirty my own topic here,if u wana more examples they r with me.......
I am just 3 years older than u.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

i personally dont remember any of that,but if i said gg noob or insulted ure clan mate,of course it was for a reason but as i said i dont remember so i cant tell.and its not my job to teach every1 so i dont have to teach the noobs.i insult them sometiems cuz they r annoying and sometimes they even start insulting me,idk how they know though.and i dont need to indicate anything cuz every1 knows my lvl.i dont need to waste time with every1 in the community,and i didnt care that u are older than me by 3 years,i cared that u have good manners.
Last edited by |l|Ramy|l| on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

in ur first post u said u are a pro forr 2-3 times...and thats a bad thing, dont speak about urself and let the others do,i never said im pro but the others tell that and other stuff. its just an advise no more.
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

Thanx for ur advise,
I just said only what I had feel but i think ur idea is better,thanx again.....
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Hey, I played with you many times and I gotta admit you're pretty pro, but just wanted to say that you don't get pro by beating a pro player 1 or many times in a row, you get pro once you learn from your mistakes. :)
RanDY
Chopper
Chopper
Sri Lanka

Post by RanDY »

I agree with u...
[VIP]-dem
Grunt
Grunt

Post by [VIP]-dem »

RiSky wrote:wow im speechless. i never said im pro cuz i dont like to show off or brag on ppl. but i like to help friends and specially if they arent kids. u are an old guy.i taught many kids such as hikap,i gave him many ideas words in RTS and now he blocked me on GR. but w/e i dont care about this.thank you for ur words..and btw i will officialy stop RTS soon.And i know the legend ure speaking about, he "was" a legend. but now hez a complete fag who kicks out ppl once they pwn him,thats what happened with me and Rafa after holding his clan for almost 1 year leadership without him.Cool ppl whom u missed in this game who are legends and Mature in real life are Pow Ali and RoLL Aleminio,i give big thx to aleminio cuz he taught me when i first started.Bb RTS and BB every1 im gonna miss u.i might visit forums from time to time though.and im sry if som1 is angry from me.GL HF.
cool,can u teach me next?? mmm