Not Happy :(

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Not Happy :(

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

How the f--k can any 1 get any better if they are kicked everytime. This has happened to me... I join a room and they kicked me saying i am noob... but i am not a noob and i tell them i am not but they say _____ said i am a noob so they kicked me OMG i hate fuckin liers.

SO what do i do i can't play a game of AMRTS with only people but my friends i don't know what to do. :( any help?
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Re: Not Happy :(

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

make a new gr account or change your name
try to disguse who you are
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

year but...... i like my name... and no its not Moster.
ImageImageImage
{Ars}dragonfly
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {Ars}dragonfly »

I was just like that when I played this game online for the first time.nobody was born to be a noob or pro.and I do think this community should be more friendly .
You can watch videos on youtube to improve your skills.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Hmm dragon you were like that :( and your right no one is noob or pro its just how they play and i think that is ok. Year they need to be more friendly. I am friendly to everyone but if they are not friendly to me i will not be friendly back.
Yes i have looked on youtube but i think i don't need to i been playing for 4-5 years now. 8)
ImageImageImage
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Looking for an excuse to kick you due to high ping? I'd play you, but I'm on the other side of the world, presuming you're in America. Very high ping.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Well, same happened to me. Once I started playing online I did too got kicked from many rooms because I was noob, so i joined noob rooms and started playing and learning. What you need is pro friends, if you won't get some than obviously people will kick you. I'm not saying i'm famous or something but a lot of ppl know me in GR and they know very well i'm a decent player (notice, didn't say PRO so dont start shit with me).

Conclusion: If they kick you, just reenter room or private massage host and tell them you're not noob, and tell that you wan't sbs vs ''Who ever said you're noob''. And if you really aren't noob then it wouldn't be a problem. :D
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

I think people are people, noob,ok,pro are all people its not thw end of the world if some one sucks comes in the room is it? Why do you people care about rank for its just a game to have fun and stuff,..

I made a DIK out of me today :(

People just why,why :( :-(( and i am too
ImageImageImage
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

TheDarkMuffin wrote:Looking for an excuse to kick you due to high ping? I'd play you, but I'm on the other side of the world, presuming you're in America. Very high ping.
DIK
ImageImageImage
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Why you're asking? Well, pros just want to have a...pro game. They don't want any newbies or sucky players involved because 1 noob can screw up the whole game. So usualy pros play with pros and noobs play with noobs. People want a balanced game, there's no purpose of pro going versus a newbie, because if that so, then the pro is a DIK for going vs people who are below his ''rank'', ''skills'' or what ever. Please understand that :DD: