Not Happy :(

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
Landeros
Half Track
Half Track

Re: Not Happy :(

Post by Landeros »

:OFF But Moster, anyway you can make your signature take up less space? Just saying..
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Landeros wrote: :OFF But Moster, anyway you can make your signature take up less space? Just saying..
Lol, good idea. It's kinda too long for a forum signature. It also not good when I'm viewing from my phone, lots of scrolling.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

ReoN wrote:Why you're asking? Well, pros just want to have a...pro game. They don't want any newbies or sucky players involved because 1 noob can screw up the whole game. So usualy pros play with pros and noobs play with noobs. People want a balanced game, there's no purpose of pro going versus a newbie, because if that so, then the pro is a DIK for going vs people who are below his ''rank'', ''skills'' or what ever. Please understand that :DD:

right why do i care now :(
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

ok Landeros and Sniper i'll see what i can do.
ImageImageImage
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

:OFF Is that better?
ImageImageImage
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

ReoN wrote:Why you're asking? Well, pros just want to have a...pro game. They don't want any newbies or sucky players involved because 1 noob can screw up the whole game. So usualy pros play with pros and noobs play with noobs. People want a balanced game, there's no purpose of pro going versus a newbie, because if that so, then the pro is a DIK for going vs people who are below his ''rank'', ''skills'' or what ever. Please understand that :DD:
there is no such thing as a pro, for example lets say your a pro at halo and then a person who began playing beats you more times that you can count? pro,noob doesint matter if you can stand playing with people without the same skill as you.why do you play the game?
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

{P.H}Hunter wrote: there is no such thing as a pro, for example lets say your a pro at halo and then a person who began playing beats you more times that you can count? pro,noob doesint matter if you can stand playing with people without the same skill as you.why do you play the game?
why do you play the game? I don't fuckin now why i play this game anymore. I just want to play for fun and i don't give a f--k who with i don't care if its a pro,noob i just don't know games are made to have fun with friends or other people. I am starting to hate AMRTS its not fun anymore. Every one just wanted pro,pro,pro,pro and o look more motherfucking pros or SBS. And you know what you want to know what. I don't give a fuckin f--k about any of you :o i am so not taking any more fuckin shit. :W :-(( :-(( :-(( :-((

Sorry Language.
ImageImageImage
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by {W.W}Rap »

Moster wrote:
{P.H}Hunter wrote: there is no such thing as a pro, for example lets say your a pro at halo and then a person who began playing beats you more times that you can count? pro,noob doesint matter if you can stand playing with people without the same skill as you.why do you play the game?
why do you play the game? I don't fuckin now why i play this game anymore. I just want to play for fun and i don't give a f--k who with i don't care if its a pro,noob i just don't know games are made to have fun with friends or other people. I am starting to hate AMRTS its not fun anymore. Every one just wanted pro,pro,pro,pro and o look more motherfucking pros or SBS. And you know what you want to know what. I don't give a fuckin f--k about any of you :o i am so not taking any more fuckin shit. :W :-(( :-(( :-(( :-((

Sorry Language.
AMRTS died a long time ago, games are made to have fun but the people who play the game have played to long. play another game minecraft,halo,etc something with a good comunity. the sbs thing sucks i know the game got all ruined, pros dont really exist anyone can achieve being good, if they dont give you the chance in any room of a game, move on
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

so what
ImageImageImage