Mistakes that people do during a full game or SBS

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Mistakes that people do during a full game or SBS

Post by ReoN »

This is made for new players.

* One click is never enough for backing away your units from enemy, because they might (or will at most cases) auto attack even though you ordered them to retreat. :o

* Some players run out of plastic in early stages of the game when playing 2DT (Two depo tactic in sbs) usually at the 3rd-4th dump. In order to avoid that, you gonna have to send your half full (or a little above half) dump right away to your depo. Every second matters.
:ROCK:

* Using 7 dumps in sbs and not making snipers - If you are willing to beat a pro, do not skip the sniper making if you're using 7 dumps. 7 dumps in sbs without snipers (just grunts) is completely useless and your opponent will wipe you out either with snipers or just the casual 6 dump grunts\tanks tactic. :S:

* Not scanning your opponent's base. I see many cases in which I get an easy victory by using grunt rush that could of being countered by base scanning and seeing that I have 1 extra building near the barracks and 1 building that is missing (HQ). :GAME:

* Not getting the upper depot in RNR games. Also, I see many people that completely ignore that upper depot (ignoring the chew toy). This could be O.K if you and your base ally are rushing the hell out of your enemy (half truck rush I suppose..), but if you're planning to go for a full long game, build a depot out side your base even before making tanks. :|

* Don't be afraid to RUSH your enemy (either in SBS or RNR), pros will always rush you. ALWAYS :NOOB2:
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Re: Mistakes that people do during a full game or SBS

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

gay :p
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

RiSky wrote:gay :p
i am aware of your homosexuality which does not attract people at all..now what does this has to do with this topic...? :OFF
Goldair1
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Goldair1 »

rushing pros are gay.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Goldair1 wrote:rushing pros are gay.
And losers like you who don't know how to deal with rush are just bunch of homos that look up for an excuse in order to explain their noobishness :GAME: