chicano remember !

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
GooDBoY..
Sniper
Sniper
Pakistan

chicano remember !

Post by GooDBoY.. »

you also not reported for tito because sad did not report for Nour.and i kicked sad because he did not know enough about cw to play cw and he was lying.and i think nour won him not you.
Best of Luck
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Re: chicano remember !

Post by chicano »

Yeah nour won him too , but at that moment i beat him 2x and i asked him to report both times. The host whoever was launched right away and i said i didnt want to play until sad reported. Then sad said again to play figuring he would report them but didnt. 7 people saw our matches, im pretty sure u were there for one of them.

You know i dont lie, i was pissed off that i never got those reports from sad, couldnt forget it because he lied so much saying he beat me when he never did.
GooDBoY..
Sniper
Sniper
Pakistan

Post by GooDBoY.. »

I was not there as a witness if i was there i would report for him at the moment.you told me about that . And you did not report for tito coz of sad!
Best of Luck
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Actually, that was the problem. I did report for tito, it was said i faced after. check the battle logs. I didnt want to play again because tito owed me a report and sad did too but i still played. Thats why i always take screenshots now.

Since your clan member "SaD" used to be your member i take pics of every chat and cw victory. I guess im lucky i found the ones of your members that couldn't be trusted at that moment.

You know they have a history of doing their sneaky shit, and i know uve noticed it yourself. Dont act like its a surprise that i am posting this. Your members do the same as well.

In my opinion you are too tired of carrying Supow on your back goody. Think your clan decisions mmm

I respect you goodboy, but you know your clan and you know me. Everyone knows me. No feed , no cheating , no foul play. YOU from all ppl should know that. Your just involved with the wrong set of people as your clan. Unfortunate for you.

Talk to me if you want things to change differently, and not a clan that keeps getting penalty when you keep winning for them.