New Cw coming soon

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

New Cw coming soon

Post by BaDBoY »

which will be without the influence of tru3 so guys be ready to play a real and fair cw
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Re: New Cw coming soon

Post by BaDBoY »

its just information neither i am making
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

:COFE:
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

Oh i'm sorry do you keep the website updated and keep everyone updated when the official CW will come up? Oh i'm sorry did you know you can still be banned on there too from being a smart ass? Who can you go to? Sniper? Go and cry to him like he will give a shit. Wesley? Try him too. Now you'll be banned for 1 week beginning of clan wars for trying to talk like you run shit around here. See how thank you , you are for that, smart ass little prick.

And tru3 isn't first to begin with, it's your clan. Remember the topics you made that i helped you out? No one is helping anyone more but YOUR clan. That's why you will not participate in the new official CW
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

hahaha you did nt understand because you dont hav smart ass and you have a f--ked ass =)) and i dont want to make you understand ask someone who has smart ass i hope kennedy has =))
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

DIK wrote:hahaha you did nt understand because you dont hav smart ass and you have a f--ked ass =)) and i dont want to make you understand ask someone who has smart ass i hope kennedy has =))
yes he understand you the one who dont understand This.

DIK wrote:which will be without the influence of tru3 so guys be ready to play a real and fair cw
And This
CW Admin wrote:Oh i'm sorry do you keep the website updated and keep everyone updated when the official CW will come up? Oh i'm sorry did you know you can still be banned on there too from being a smart ass? Who can you go to? Sniper? Go and cry to him like he will give a shit. Wesley? Try him too. Now you'll be banned for 1 week beginning of clan wars for trying to talk like you run shit around here. See how thank you , you are for that, smart ass little prick.

And tru3 isn't first to begin with, it's your clan. Remember the topics you made that i helped you out? No one is helping anyone more but YOUR clan. That's why you will not participate in the new official CW
Its you Badboy
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/