Topic : 3DO Should make ARMY MEN RTS better

Talk about anything that has to do with the Game.
ImperialKaskins
Sniper
Sniper

Topic : 3DO Should make ARMY MEN RTS better

Post by ImperialKaskins »

I played a map that was been modded by a member here. I see Col.Grim shooting from the Chest LOL. the 3DO company stuff should place all ARMY MEN HEROES like Captain Blade for Copper. ( Maybe Apache ) And Baron Von Barge's ( The TAN ARMY Pilot fighter to stand up to captain blade. )

They also should have Robots or Giant Toys so it will increase the gameplay and features. Why didn't 3DO think about that, They know there end is coming but why not put the final stage of all stuff in it before bankcrupt? PC GAMER MALAYSIA review about ARMY MEN RTS is excellent RTS game for the ARMY MEN series. is only score

- PC GAMER MALAYSIA Rating -
Gameplay 62%
Feature 57%
Value 80%
Storyline 71%

The gameplay and the feature is low, The PC GAMER review also said if they place all ARMY MEN series content then it will be interesting. The gameplay is not good due lack of movement. You see army men rts is not like C & C series where the tanks don't move one by one in line. You place like 20 tanks. In ARMY MEN RTS you can see the tanks going one line and some stop because the other tanks is ahead of it. But for C & C you can see some of them going by 2 / 3 lines without stopping

This is one of the reason why ARMY MEN RTS was not very successful in my country. Man if i am genius and wise enough maybe someday i create a mod similiar to ARMY MEN RTS.

So what do you guys think if 3DO add some more of units like robots and more heroes like Plastro and Captain Blade.
We Are Here Too... PLAY... ( Origin ARMY MEN SARGE'S HEROES 2 Trailer )