Great Battles not working properly

Having problems with AMRTS? Having problems with your Computer?
Divine132
Noob
Noob
United States of America

Great Battles not working properly

Post by Divine132 »

Hey there, so I recently purchased Army Men RTS, I jumped in and did the boot camp missions first. Then decided to try Great battles... 5 Great battles were already unlocked so I did them all, and it wouldn't unlock anymore... I re-did them until I got all Gold medals and still, only 5 missions... so I read that we need to finish campaign missions first, so I have been doing those... I've finished 9 campaign missions all with gold medals, and still I only have 5 Great battle missions... Shouldn't I have at least 8 of them now??? Please help me figure this out! I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

P.S. What exactly does hitting the "J" key do?
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Great Battles not working properly

Post by TommyCD1 »

I don't understand why you had 5 great battles from the start, but it sounds like you have a faulty copy of the game. If all else fails try to install a different version of the game, preferably from this site.

In order to unlock the great battle missions, assuming your game isn't glitched or cracked incorrectly... mmm

Mission #5 - Earn silver medals on campaign missions 1 - 5
Mission #6 - Earn silver medals on campaign missions 6 - 10
Mission #7 - Earn silver medals on campaign missions 11 - 15
Mission #8 - Earn gold medals on all campaign missions

Do not press the J key. It does nothing.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Great Battles not working properly

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Alternatively, you can always manually unlock them with the Great Battles Unlocker. :tehe:
The unlocker is bundled in this setup.