The Robojew Story: From the book; In the life of Robojew

How did you start and why do you still play? Tell use your story.
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

The Robojew Story: From the book; In the life of Robojew

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

It was the beginning of 2002, I had gotten my First High speed connection and I was barely settling down in Houston. I had lime wire and I was downloading a lot of games, I run a simple Game search, in that search I notice a game called Armymen RTS. Curious I start to download it. It took a day before It actually downloaded.

When I came home from work I extracted the file and started to play it. With the skills that I already posses I began the game like a pro. Building tanks in 5 minutes ON THE FIRST MAP!! Well this was a very good game for me. I started to browse the folder and found a link to GS. I download it but at first I didn't know how to use it. It took about 2 weeks before I knew how to use it fully. I began to play with a name that I forgot what its called but it was back when Clanwars.cc was still around.

I joined my first clan with RUNE. My name was Rune_is_the_best. This is when I met a noob named by the name Sniper. Our first game as I recall was me to the side of him and he made nothing but pillbox and Half trucks. I rushed him with naders and tanks killing him fast. From there I took him under my wing and made him into the person he is now. Together we started E]x[F and soon after he left for almost a year and I had to fend for the clan, which btw he has never said THANKS...

Flash foward now, the game is not as fun as back then but it still has its kicks.

For those who found this story intresting :ROCK:

For those who didnt idk
Mess with da JOO and this is what happens!
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: The Robojew Story: From the book; In the life of Robojew

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

ROLF =)) =)) =)) =)) OMG dude.. just stfu thats all I gotta say.. :NOOB2:
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

E]x[F-Sniper wrote:ROLF =)) =)) =)) =)) OMG dude.. just stfu thats all I gotta say.. :NOOB2:

:BAT:

dude why would I lie? I was there before you. stop trying to forget it and just admit it :Owned:
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Yeah ok dude, Your did start playing it before me online, but I don't remember u and that story u claim about half tracks and whatever.. LoL I was still good back then 8)
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

E]x[F-Sniper wrote:Yeah ok dude, Your did start playing it before me online, but I don't remember u and that story u claim about half tracks and whatever.. LoL I was still good back then 8)

No you was not b--ch. you was a damn noob. you made like 7 pill boxes and a few half tracks.

you were on the right side top corner of Doubles and I was on the left side top corner.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

So please. stop being a DIK and admit it!
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

oh god.. u just dont quit. How is that I don't remember any of this? I don't ever remember making half tracks. Anyways.. u will keep going cuz u just don't stfu... Anywho, I don't remember you EVER owning me and you still CAN'T right now! Sucka :S:
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

E]x[F-Sniper wrote:oh god.. u just dont quit. How is that I don't remember any of this? I don't ever remember making half tracks. Anyways.. u will keep going cuz u just don't stfu... Anywho, I don't remember you EVER owning me and you still CAN'T right now! Sucka :S:
That ass kicking must have given you amnesia. Cause I remember that shit. now please :**:

:-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :o