ahhhhh [Map],the story

How did you start and why do you still play? Tell use your story.
[Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa]
Chopper L2
Chopper L2

ahhhhh [Map],the story

Post by [Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa] »

once opon a time..... there was 3 bears... no wait

once opon a time..... in 2007,
i had a freind who we used to play A f--k LOAD of video games. (we allways played super smash bros :ROCK: ) and i myself was not an online type of player. but this guy was and he showed me a game called Army Men RTS. when he played online ..... well he got his ass kicked BAD. then i played, but only on story mode. some time later, i figured out how to get GOLD on all the great battles. once that happened, i played online at his house A LOT.

I though was not as crappy as him but STILL :**: . then in the game we stumbled opon a player. we played 2v2 ,him on my team, and even though i sucked ass, the player kicked every ones ass. this guy was named Super Jon :D .

then he became the first buddy my freind had. then soon later, he made a clan called [Map]. and my freind changed his name to [Map] Drop_the_Chalupa =)) . then, a year later, about october of 2008, my freind moved :( .

So at that time, i finaly got Army men RTS. but of corse ... :| ... the DAMN trial went away. :-(( . so the first time i was online and saw Jon, i told him that i was [Map] Drop_the_chalupa's freind, and thus, became a [Map]. (and 2 days later got the full game :SWEET: )

by the end of the first month, i became fairly decent, got a couple of more clan members, Wicked(IRISH) , yoni and Dragon god. then like 5 sec later, yoni got his period and left [Map](still dont know why) IRISH hit his head and gave him SO much trama, the he made a new clan, and dragongod left for some vacation that i didnt know about. SO i thought he left. AND JON LEFT FOR NO RESON (hasn't come back yet) i was like WHAT THE f--k . though dragon did come back, I was the only [Map] for about 3 months. [Map] still hasn't gottin any new members(that didnt last a week until leaving).

And ......... so ... yea thats it

:OFF JOIN [Map]
Step by step, Heart to heart, Left right left, We all fall down, like toy soldiers.
Bit by bit, Torn apart, We never win, But the battle wages on,
for toy soldiers.
- Slim Shady
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: ahhhhh [Map],the story

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

=D>

your clan history is such a sad story :-((
nice story though :PB

mmm
[Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa]
Chopper L2
Chopper L2

E]x[F-Sniper wrote: =D>

your clan history is such a sad story :-((
nice story though :PB

mmm

LOL i know its sad, :-((

but at least i get to tell it :D
Step by step, Heart to heart, Left right left, We all fall down, like toy soldiers.
for toy soldiers.
- Slim Shady
E]x[F-WeSLeY
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-WeSLeY »

hmmm interesting such a sad story ill play u a sad song :W
Use no way as a way and have no limitation as limitation -Bruce Lee
Legend F4LC0N
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Legend F4LC0N »

LOLZ wesley X D =))
WaR dOeS nOt DeTeRmInE wHo Is rIgHt iT dEtErMiNeS wHo Is LeFt. LOLZ CHECK OUT THE AVATAR, :D KXL 4 LIFE
[Map][CRiM$oN_CobRa]
Chopper L2
Chopper L2

Well i guess its time to add to this story shal we?

ookay, so after Dragongod came back, finaly we get alot of members, i believe at one point we had like frikin 9-12 all at once (which was WAY TO MUCH)and yeah, but the most played members were Me, dragongod, left_4_Dead, dustin, brick, expo,and finaly at one point, Jon actualy came back.

but then for some reason, there was like nobody ever on GS, just for no reason like 5-10 members everyday, idk why, but yeah. all was still good, just alot stupidity(chough, hitman).

anyways, so i began playing this game less and less untill i basicly stoped for like a month-ish. once i came back, like every 1 was gone not just [Map] members, but like every 1. and i was like "wtf, u all leave cuz i left xD" and basicly, because there was less hosting players (like me) most just either stoped playing or went to Game Ranger.

however, my computer was so shit, taht it doesnt even let me use GR (its Windows ME lol.) so all i could do is stay in GS.

finaly i get another computer an di got GR. basicly,like 2-3 members of map went to GR, however played verry rarely. and ive never seen Jon since. only me dragongod, dead and dustin went to GR, but then basicly, out of noware, i got a life lol, and i basicly stoped playing ARMTS for a good 3-5months. now im back, and only dead is here, and havnt seen any other [Map]s yet. (however, compared to how good i was in GS, i suck ballz lol) hopfully either i get more maps or find the old ones and get this clan back to normal lol.

so yeah...
JOIN [Map] :SWEET:
for toy soldiers.
- Slim Shady