Cima's Army Men Career.

How did you start and why do you still play? Tell use your story.
Cima
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man

Cima's Army Men Career.

Post by Cima »

I have the luxary to say I've been playing Army Men games since the beginning. I played the very first Army Men Game on the PC, though sadly never played the 2nd, nor Army Men 3D. I personally had Army Men Air Attack on the PS1, Army Men World War, and Army Men World War Final Front. Army Men Sarge's Heroes on the Nintendo 64, and later Army Men RTS on the PS2, personally found the PS2 version better sadly since it had a lot of fun none play options including unit galleries and lovely things like that.

Just started playing the PC version.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Cima's Army Men Career.

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Kewl Kewl
Cima
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man

Post by Cima »

I just adore the world of plastic soldiers, though I never liked the Sarge's Heroes Remakes of allt he characters, the very original Army Men on PC still is the greatest in design because it even uses the original Green Army Men Color and not the ToyStory Army Men color which dominated the series later on. Sarge's Heroes I find to be one of the best. Army Men RTS is the best. Army Men is also one of my up most favorites just too bad I no longer have any of the games, we had some random person take away most of the video games I ever owned once, all that remained were a hand full of oddly more popular games, but ALL the Army Men games for PS1/N64 were gone!
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Well, my spark in AMRTS has disappeared, so I'll be playing Red Alert 2 until it's back. So...do you wanna play?
Cima
Bazooka Man
Bazooka Man

Post by Cima »

what1000144 wrote:Well, my spark in AMRTS has disappeared, so I'll be playing Red Alert 2 until it's back. So...do you wanna play?
I never liked Red Alert 2, I have it, I bought the C&C First Decade Edition, all C&C games including Renegade up to that time of it's release. RA2 was just too freeky in style, in fact pretty much every C&C game after the first Red Alert I never liked. Well Renegade was fun, 3rd person shooter with multiplayer classicaly C&C bases and vehicles. xD