The Story of Storm

How did you start and why do you still play? Tell use your story.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

The Story of Storm

Post by {EMC}Storm »

Back in 2005 i bought rts for ps2. thought it was supa cool since i had other army men games like army men air attack, army men air attack 2, army men sarge's heroes 2, army men green rogue, army men rts (of course), and army men sarge's war but in pal format which sadly wouldnt play on my NTSC formated playstation 2, and army men 3D for ps1. So i went through all missions, i thought blitz was hard. i never used cheatcodes cuz i didnt know they existed lol. then unlocked all special ops and GB manually by gettin gold medals. then i was sad cuz i wanted to play online rts with ps2, but it dont have it. so i thought, man if they made online rts i'd be a beast and own everyone. so then in 2009 i thought maybe they have it for pc, they did i downloaded it. the first thing i do is get online, and start playin cuz i thought i'd be a beast right? (WRONG!!!), my ally is askin for my sarge, and im like wth do u mean? then i got called noob and stuff and i got killed bad. i had like a comp base, then enemy comes smashin through with tanks, and im like OMG and i start buildin pills and towers, soldiers (bazookas, only 1 barack) and tanks (1 garage). my skill expectations dropped from 100 to -2 lol. then played a game with some {SC} guys. they took me in and trained me well, although i still wasnt that good. then few months afterwards ruhani was mad at ppl and kicked like 5 ppl from clan includin me. so i joined SF3 and it went good, i got better with more training from archer. then my comp got trojan worm. so i didnt have comp for 6 months, then i get new one and come back in feb. 2010 and SF3 is dead. then archer made C.eagles. but i didnt join cuz they're clan dies alot. so i was clanless for long time. then a kid named methuselah hosted a room called " interview for joinin my clan" so i joined. and he asked what past clans u been in? i said SC and SF3. and he asked if i was good i says yes. then he let me in his clan i think it was may or june 2010. then this month i started taking up map making and learning. then i made EMC Armageddon, now just 2 days ago i made EMC Assault, which is pretty cool. and so here i am today. Thats my story. Round of applause anyone? come on this is like the longest story ever, i atleast need a *clap clap* or i pic of an olympic medal lol...dude plus im typing this on the wii....1 LETTER AT A TIME MAN.... oh i see a guy in the back! yea man u wit me. STORM'S STORY RULES
Last edited by {EMC}Storm on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
E]x[F-WeSLeY
Mexico

Re: The Story of Storm

Post by E]x[F-WeSLeY »

Cool story how you started out and how you were doing as you went along. :COFE:
Use no way as a way and have no limitation as limitation -Bruce Lee
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

:zZz: thanks wes.... but uhh its 2:15am here. what u doin up late at dis hour?
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

lol.. Well maybe it was good you got kicked from SC. and yeah, that was a long story..

:zZz:
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

yes its very good u are out of sc,i was in sc but its better to be out of it.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

ya i really didnt like sc anyways, cuz they treated me like crap, they told me to name hide, cuz i would embarass the clan. (cant blame em i was really bad) ruhani was always mad, i hated that guy. :Owned:
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

i hate the sc they suck
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

nice story =D>
ConcernedCitizen

Post by ConcernedCitizen »

maybe ill see you gays on gameranger

when u stop wasting time chatting on this bs forum and actually start playing the game.

anyway nice story, gl and all the best storm,

BTW, you have no right to make such allegations zlooz when you cant win a single game.
Last edited by ConcernedCitizen on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

ConcernedCitizen wft gays??? X-( X-( X-( X-(
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon