My Sad Story OF how i found amrts

How did you start and why do you still play? Tell use your story.
[StOrM]@$[B]@@[T]
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

My Sad Story OF how i found amrts

Post by [StOrM]@$[B]@@[T] »

Long time ago, when i was 4 years old. i had a dream of a game called (idk it's name). after that day, my papa's friend was an expert in computer so he began to teach me computer. everyday, he downloaded new and new and strategic games. one of them was army men rts. i liked it most. it was a SUPERB! game. i played it alot 5-6 hours completing the campain missions. it was very similar to the game in my dream. i didn't knew about cheats, my cousin is a biiiiiiiig hacker so he told me it's cheats. i played it and played it. and now i'm 10 still now i play it.hahahah it's cd is 6 yrs old and stil works. that's a miracle that except amrts, all other games crash. idk why amrts is the only game that works on that cd. it has many scractches. then from 3 yrs i'm playing it online and discovered the secrets (wireframmode etc.) then i made best friends like razor and hicap and begineer and leito and many more. i didn't know wt was sbs. but a man called iniesta (now not my friend) taught me simple sbs. then i learnt rush. and i made more than 50 tactics . And now I'm a pro!!! so,
how do u like my story? :W :W :W :W :W
[StOrM]@$@@[T]
{W.W}Rap
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: My Sad Story OF how i found amrts

Post by {W.W}Rap »

nice story very sad your 10 wow im 11 XD
No he cambiado, como tu quisieras primo,
cambié lo suficiente sin salirme del camino,
no he cambiado ni la mitad que el resto
pero he cambiado el doble que vosotros por supuesto
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

{W.W}Wolf wrote:nice story very sad your 10 wow im 11 XD
I AM 15 AND ABOUT TO BECOME 16 SAD STORY
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Time is relative, so if I had to guess, I'm about 13, but since we use a common system to avoid confusion, I'm 14.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

um? i don't get whats sad about it? but wow at the age of 4 you started playing this game? You say your a pro by rushing? Not to make you sad or anything but i think rushing is for losters and people who don't like a good long game. (over 30mins) not 3mins... I have said that for a long time and i will not stop saying it now. But other then that i do like your story...

Now your lucky you have some friends that help you with SBS, "no 1 wanted to help me" No thats not why i hate SBS so mush (read and you will know) its that i hate SBS for the rushers. Cya on some time?
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage