Sarge's Pit from Army Men II

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

How would you rate this map?

1/5 = No one should ever play this map!
No votes
2/5 = I would not want to play this map.
No votes
3/5 = I would play this map only if asked...
No votes
4/5 = I enjoy this map and recommend it.
No votes
5/5 = This is my preferred way to play!
100%

Total votes: 2

TommyCD1
United States of America

Sarge's Pit from Army Men II

Post by TommyCD1 »

This is the map Sarge's Pit from Army Men II converted into a Army Men RTS map. There are two files, one is a regular map and the other is king of the hill. There is a new unit, the flame thrower, because he is in Army Men II but not in Army Men RTS.

Download link

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory.

Both maps are for 4 players. Players start with a water gun and a walkie talkie for starting resources. Like in Army Men II, players start with 5,000 plastic but NO electricity. There is a garden lamp in the middle to fight over, unless you play the king of the hill version.
  • The AI can be really dumb on this map...
  • Garden lamp in the middle.
  • Vehicles kick up dust.
  • New flame thrower unit.
  • The barracks can be upgraded by scrolling the build menu or by pressing 'u'.
  • No music, just like in Army Men II.
  • Map size is 992m, which is the same size as King Of The Hill, Sandbox, or That Sinkin' Feeling.
  • The flamethrower does 10 damage per 0.3 seconds. So he is 66% better than a machine gunner.
Images
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974