New map: 6shai_hulud

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.

How much does this suck?

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
No votes
Alright
100%
Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 1

TommyCD1
United States of America

New map: 6shai_hulud

Post by TommyCD1 »

Well, here is another custom Dark Reign 2 map that looked pretty interesting. Made by Pandemic Studios.

Support for this map has moved here.

"The Taelon must flow! Battle across the open desert for control of the precious Taelon. Few choke points exist on this map, so be on guard from attacks from all directions. Beware, as your opponents aren't the only danger you face. The mighty sandworms dwell near the Taelon fields, and they don't take kindly to intruders..."
6 player map. The bases are arranged like Cheeseburger Hill, but the terrain is bumpy. Starting areas have a little bit of resources out front, but the main stockpile is in back.
  • Plenty of resources to start with.
  • There are a lot of places around to get resources, however they are guarded by huge sandworms.
  • Open space for all.
  • Huge stockpile in the center of the map. Guarded by lots of worms though.

"Remember, he who controls the Taelon controls the universe!"
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974