New map: Vikki's Valley

Download, Post, and Rate New Maps. Have Map Ideas?
Forum rules
When adding a new map, you must add a poll like this.
(Poll question:) Rate this map
(Poll options:)
1 = Horrible
2 = Not Good Enough
3 = Ok
4 = Pretty Good
5 = Awesome!

Rate the map after you have tried it. If you haven't tried it, don't vote. You may vote for your own map, but it is important that you vote honestly. If the map sucks, don't give it a 5 just because you made it.

Also, to save people time and space on their computers, all maps must show screenshots or a video along with a description of the map. (example: whats different, map purpose) DO NOT POST A LINK BY ITSELF. Also expect to receive feedback whether its good or bad.

How much does this suck?

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
50%
Alright
50%
Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 2

TommyCD1
United States of America

New map: Vikki's Valley

Post by TommyCD1 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:39 pm

We need more maps! MORE! So here is a map staring Vikki! Comes in both normal and maxrush versions.

Download link

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory.

A four player map. Players start with 1000 electricity instead of 800. Players also will get Vikki instead of Sarge. Don't worry, I made her functionally identical to Sarge. ;) The area in the middle of the map contains lots of resources for regular play, and lots of space for maxrush games.

ImageImage

I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974