New maps: Dark Reign 2 Map Pack 2

Download, Post, and Rate New Maps. Have Map Ideas?
Forum rules
When adding a new map, you must add a poll like this.
(Poll question:) Rate this map
(Poll options:)
1 = Horrible
2 = Not Good Enough
3 = Ok
4 = Pretty Good
5 = Awesome!

Rate the map after you have tried it. If you haven't tried it, don't vote. You may vote for your own map, but it is important that you vote honestly. If the map sucks, don't give it a 5 just because you made it.

Also, to save people time and space on their computers, all maps must show screenshots or a video along with a description of the map. (example: whats different, map purpose) DO NOT POST A LINK BY ITSELF. Also expect to receive feedback whether its good or bad.

How much does this suck?

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
50%
Alright
50%
Awesome
No votes

Total votes: 2

TommyCD1
United States of America

New maps: Dark Reign 2 Map Pack 2

Post by TommyCD1 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:23 am

Second wave of Dark Reign 2 maps. <:-P

Download links ! You must install all links or else your game may crash !
Dark Reign 2 Maps
Dome World
Jungle World

If the camera angle bothers you then download this mod.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1830

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory.

Map for four players. You each start in a corner, with the middle being a nice place to set up for ambush. Plenty of resources to go around, as well as nice open pathways to move in.

ImageImage

2 vs 2 map for four players. Each team of two gets a set amount of units, which you must then pit against the opposing team. Both sides are completely even, so you'll have to rely solely on unit management. Goes without saying that AI's do nothing on this map.

ImageImage

Map for six players. Teams start inside their small cubicle like areas, with high walls all around. Choppers cannot fly over the walls in this map, so don't panic.

ImageImage

Map for six players. Not much to really say, seems like a six player version of dugout_4plyr. Very strange choice for a mini-map though.

ImageImage

Map for six players. You start with plenty of resources, as well as two custom solar arrays next to your taelon deposits. You can build a Prototype factory, which will turn out Juggernauts for you, and you can also construct transport trucks from the garage.

ImageImage

Very small map for six players. You'll be heavily reliant on your Sarge, so don't lose him. Also be careful around the edges, as you can fall off the map.

ImageImage

Map for six players. The four players in the corners have large open bases with a small opening to explore from. The two bases in between, however, are completely walled inside. The only way in and out of these spots is by using the telepad provided. Resources are scared on this map.

ImageImage

Map for eight players. It's the same map as (4) Fortresses, however two teams share a starting place. Not suitable for sbs as your Sarges and dozers spawn on top of each other. Make sure to share the space you get too, otherwise you may get a bit cramped!

ImageImage

Map for eight players. You get plenty of resources in your base, but you start very close to the other players, so watch your depot placement. There are a lot of bridges across rivers in the center, setting up nicely for some mine placement.

ImageImage

Map for eight players. I suppose it's supposed to be played 4 vs 4, but you can play free for all if you like. Just be aware that the base on higher ground can easily attack you building with a well placed tower.

ImageImage

Screenshots will come eventually, but for now I'm focusing on getting these maps out.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974