New map: Flooded Follies for Multiplayer

Download, Post, and Rate New Maps. Have Map Ideas?
Forum rules
When adding a new map, you must add a poll like this.
(Poll question:) Rate this map
(Poll options:)
1 = Horrible
2 = Not Good Enough
3 = Ok
4 = Pretty Good
5 = Awesome!

Rate the map after you have tried it. If you haven't tried it, don't vote. You may vote for your own map, but it is important that you vote honestly. If the map sucks, don't give it a 5 just because you made it.

Also, to save people time and space on their computers, all maps must show screenshots or a video along with a description of the map. (example: whats different, map purpose) DO NOT POST A LINK BY ITSELF. Also expect to receive feedback whether its good or bad.

How much does this suck?

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
No votes
Alright
No votes
Awesome
100%

Total votes: 1

TommyCD1
United States of America

New map: Flooded Follies for Multiplayer

Post by TommyCD1 » Wed May 03, 2017 12:28 am

This is a really old map that I made way back when I didn't even know how to make objects solid. It's been sitting in my MediaFire account since 2012 and since I don't seem to see any other attempts at a multiplayer version of this map, I figured I may as well share it.

Download link

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory.

It's simply Flooded Follies. I made it four players, with each team residing on a corner of the counter. I removed all the tan buildings and units, so each team starts even. Each team gets a Bullseye, and I rebalanced the resources so each base has equal resources to start with.

ImageImage

I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974