ABANDONED: Dark Reign 2 Map Pack 8

Custom Multiplayer Maps
Forum rules
Required: All new map posts must include a direct link to the map, either screenshots or a video, and a description.
Not Required but Recommended: It would be a good idea to include a voting poll in your post so that others can rate your map.

How much does this suck?

Shitty
No votes
Horrible
No votes
Tolerable
No votes
Alright
50%
Awesome
50%

Total votes: 2

TommyCD1
United States of America

ABANDONED: Dark Reign 2 Map Pack 8

Post by TommyCD1 »

Eighth and final wave of Dark Reign 2 maps. I have so many more maps to do, but these were the ones already converted, which means Dark Reign 2 maps will become more infrequent, while regular Army Men maps hopefully come more often. This also means I'll be taking screenshots again.

Support for these maps has ended. Do not inquire about them if they do not work properly. Links can be found below...

If the camera angle bothers you then download this mod.
http://clanexf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1830
_2__Dome_a_.x
Map for two players. Everything is red and has a nice aesthetic to it. There are two paths to take in between the players, one being wide and containing resources, the other being narrow and winding.
_2__Dome_a_.7z
(37.47 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
_2__Dome_a_.7z
(37.47 KiB) Downloaded 212 times
{4}EFDomelands.x
Map for four players. Very open terrain with plenty of resources in between bases. This map contains modified units.
  1. Bulldozer
    • Turning speed increased from 540 to 800
  2. Dump Truck
    • Maximum health increased from 500 to 1000
    • Maximum speed increased from 32 to 46
    • Build time increased from 20 to 40
    • Unit limit cost increased from 1 to 2
    • Build cost increased from 150 to 300
    • Garage required to build
    • Maximum capacity increased from 150 to 300
  3. Tank
    • Effectiveness against armory decreased from 100% to 90%
  4. Taelon Supplies
    • Unloading rate increased from 5 to 10
{4}EFDomelands.7z
(29.91 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
{4}EFDomelands.7z
(29.91 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
4 Mobs.x
Map for four players. Very hefty map, with almost every inch being covered props. These props however are not zipped and can be moved through freely. Players get regen resources in their base, with more resource found in between bases. The center of the map contains two AI bases who, while being heavily fortified, will mostly spend the match infighting.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1w1q2nbtk ... bs.7z/file
6 Dome Flavor.x
Made by GøTéñ.
Map for six players. Teams have access to some resources, with more being located in between bases. The center of the map contains an elaborate setup of pipes which also house resources.
6 Dome Flavor.7z
(237.32 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
6 Dome Flavor.7z
(237.32 KiB) Downloaded 194 times
6 Dome.x
Map for six players. The four teams in the corners start with their resources outside of their base. The two inner teams have walls on three sides, making them easier to defend. Flat and open terrain otherwise for fighting in. AI teams have trouble building a depot on this map.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/oja0mrgmd ... me.7z/file
8 Catastrophe.x
Map for eight players. Players are organized in an sbs format, with two teams in each corner of the map. Lots of resources can be found in the bases, with more in the center. Each pair of bases is accessible through an narrow path full of trees, making mines easy to use.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uxm8gi84c ... he.7z/file
8 Desert Grave.x
Map for eight players. Very huge open map. Players start on either side of the map, with some resources being found in between bases. Since the map is so large, I would recommend using choppers overs tanks simply for their movement speed.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/l47a3y1m7 ... ve.7z/file
8 External Ally.x
Map for eight players. Four players start inside the center of the map, while the other four occupy the outer edge of the map. The four players on the edges have access to a lot of resources and open paths for moving through.
8 External Ally.7z
(413.05 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
8 External Ally.7z
(413.05 KiB) Downloaded 219 times
8 Grave.x
Made by Satz.
Map for eight players. Very nice looking map. Players start next to each other in an sbs format, being connected to the center via four paths. There are also smaller thin paths connecting adjacent bases themselves. Resources can be found along the center paths, along with a stockpile in the center itself.
Support for this map has moved here.
8DownSpiralWar.x
Map for eight players. The outside edge of the map houses the eight players, with the north and side sides being divided. The center of the map is a large spiral staircase downwards into the middle. Units must take this entire path to reach the other set of teams. Choppers are unable to bypass this.
8DownSpiralWar.7z
(40.75 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
8DownSpiralWar.7z
(40.75 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974