If you notice that your score or stats have changed

Schedule a CW with any Registered Clan or a Clan Meeting.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Re: If you notice that your score or stats have changed

Post by chicano »

I never did anything unfair to marshall , marshall decided to be a crybaby and leave. Its not my fault marshall got what he had coming for his own actions. Your asking me if ur going to leave CW or were scared of you? Neither. I dont care if ur clan leaves that is ur own choice. And no none of us are scared of you. You say theres only 1 report? Thats fine ill report another one cuz i dont cry like your clan does for pts.

Especially you Master.

Oh by the way you asked "who is the liar?" But im giving you an honest report that we played 2x games, and im giving you that report. But if you know that we played 2x games why did you say you beat me 3 or 4x games? I think the real liar was you trying to get extra pts. like always.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

I just wanted to show you tht you deleted my points i got them and that was unfair.Dont tke benefit of your adminship.you have did that with marshall too.and about 3 or 4 games i am not sure may be we played them but you acceptd you deleted 1 report tht is f-king and unfair.If you are taking wrong benefits from your adminship thats unfair and you have did that before i saw that .It is useles to play in such unfairness. and you know how you did tht
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Wtf are you talking about you idiot? Who the f--k said i was an admin? I dont control anything on adminship. I only know a friend and my cousin that are admins. And my cousin doesnt like you or ur clan to begin with either cuz all u and ur clan do is cry.
And even from him not liking you he still tries his best to give u ur dumb ass pts.

f--k u keep saying i did all this shit, i didnt do anything to marshall u idiot. W.e the admins did to him was their decisions, maybe if u didnt cry so much they would take ur side more often. And i understand why they dont. So maybe its just annoying players like you they dont like. So dont blame me w.e the f--k the admins wnna do with your ass. They should ban you already from how annoying you are.
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

raf why not lets quit this cw i hate ppl like this crying for pts ...
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

chicano wrote:Wtf are you talking about you idiot? Who the f--k said i was an admin? I dont control anything on adminship. I only know a friend and my cousin that are admins. And my cousin doesnt like you or ur clan to begin with either cuz all u and ur clan do is cry.
And even from him not liking you he still tries his best to give u ur dumb ass pts.

f--k u keep saying i did all this shit, i didnt do anything to marshall u idiot. W.e the admins did to him was their decisions, maybe if u didnt cry so much they would take ur side more often. And i understand why they dont. So maybe its just annoying players like you they dont like. So dont blame me w.e the f--k the admins wnna do with your ass. They should ban you already from how annoying you are.

if u think fighting for my points is crying then i am crying and if yu want to ban me then do it and dont lie ik u r admin i swear that u r admin hahah you talk to yourself in some topics i thought true will speak true but if leader is lier then what about clan ? you want to win this cw by unfair means and ik who the f--k are ur cousins and who the f--k is cw admin so dont lie.Baby i can prove tht u r admin.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

Kennedy wrote:raf why not lets quit this cw i hate ppl like this crying for pts ...

If admins are like that unfair and dishonest then people shoud do tht . its their right b--ch
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

lol bro u cant prove shit that im admin but nice try idiot. im calling wesley to see what he wants to do with ur annoying ass. I CANT BAN AND IM NOT AN ADMIN. but i sure do know wesley would not mind banning your ass either.

Prove that im an admin. Pleeeeease do. Im waiting.

Thats right tho you cant, you just wnna say im an admin because you cant face the truth that im winning these clan wars honestly and you just want any excuse to make it seem like were cheating. Get over it stupid kid.

You should just erase your cry baby ass clan , and let the real pro players like mp3 and tru3 fight cw's fairly because we handle CW's like MEN, not kids. Gtfo out of the tournament if you think its unfair. No one will care or miss you, and u will always be known as the clan that almost won CW but gave up because their sore losers. Like always u will never surpass tru3, you had a good start but now your time is done.

You my stupid retarded friend should abandon clan wars. Its not for kids like you.
I dont like cheating and i never cheat, i gave you your 2nd report, and i never deleted any other type of report because i cant delete reports.

Whatever happened to my 2nd report must have been in accident with the Admins fixing all these stupid topics that ppl post every damn day.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Kennedy wrote:raf why not lets quit this cw i hate ppl like this crying for pts ...
Were not quitting fonso, Were winning CW like we always have for the past many years. And we'll always be the best clan to show all that they can never pass us.

Let the others quit, Let the other clans give up. It only helps us, we already made supow stop playing cuz their too much of kids to CW like men. In the end our name will be 1st place anyways.

Remember fonso, Legends will live forever, we have to keep it that way.
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

Master..... We've tried having patience with you. Your whole clan really, well actually i wouldn't say your whole clan. Let me point out the ones who tend to take up my time so much to fix topics, first it began with marshall. Then it began with you master.

We are not very fond of you or other players in the CW roster, that doesn't mean we treat people unfair for it either. This non-sense you keep posting on topics about admins exposure or who you think it is ends now.

There are 5 admins, 3 Admins use same account for CW Admin, Then there is Wesley and Sniper.

You really think you know who we are? We are never on gameranger. We just decided to give sniper a hand since sniper needed a hand from us. We will always remain anonymous but believe me, you are way too new of a player that you don't know a single player behind CW Admin. All of us are from gamespy and we know how CW works.

We all find it hilarious how you think chicano is an admin. He has no power, but he does give us advice about people that play dirty like you because we don't play on gameranger but chicano does. And all he supports is opinions, and we don't always listen to him but it's good to have someone in gameranger monitoring any suspicious activity.

Chicano reported a game that you and him had a dispute about, One of the admins might have deleted your 2nd game with chicano on accident and didn't notice. When we have people giving other clans pts for free we have to delete alot of reports, and sometimes while deleting the reports an accident or so might happen from time to time.

No one is being unfair to your clan, your clan just started off on the wrong path when you started your history on CW.
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

if u think fighting for my points is crying then i am crying and if yu want to ban me then do it and dont lie ik u r admin i swear that u r admin hahah you talk to yourself in some topics i thought true will speak true but if leader is lier then what about clan ? you want to win this cw by unfair means and ik who the f--k are ur cousins and who the f--k is cw admin so dont lie.Baby i can prove tht u r admin.

-Master

One more thing Master, another false accusation, or another type of threat you think your trying to do or say to admins, i WILL not hesistate to Ban you.

Consider yourself to be warned, and if you don't like it take your clan off the CW website. Mind your place Master, before you have no place.

Like sniper said, you don't DEMAND pts, you ASK for them. And if us admins find it suitable to ban inaproppiate behavior like yours then let it be.

The rest is up to you.