what are they for?

Schedule a CW with any Registered Clan or a Clan Meeting.
account
Grunt L2
Grunt L2

what are they for?

Post by account »

what are AM R.T.S clans for any way?
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: what are they for?

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Well, they are normally used to game against another clan and keep a record or score in a clan ladder to see which is the best clan. Now a days, there isn't a stable clan ladder for Army Men RTS anymore so I guess you could say they are basically to get a group of friends (or strangers) to join a clan, and play against another clan or random members. You can practice strategies, they can teach new strategies or just practice against clan members. Clan members usually train the weaker members or help them in a strategic way. That's basically what a clan is for.. I think
mmm
account
Grunt L2
Grunt L2

Post by account »

E]x[F-Sniper wrote:Well, they are normally used to game against another clan and keep a record or score in a clan ladder to see which is the best clan. Now a days, there isn't a stable clan ladder for Army Men RTS anymore so I guess you could say they are basically to get a group of friends (or strangers) to join a clan, and play against another clan or random members. You can practice strategies, they can teach new strategies or just practice against clan members. Clan members usually train the weaker members or help them in a strategic way. That's basically what a clan is for.. I think
mmm
Ok 8-|
PlaY BoY
Mortar Man
Mortar Man

Post by PlaY BoY »

did you not know lol :C
LOL
Radio Man
Radio Man