Hello, I am new and well, I need some help.

Introduce your clan or yourself.
Heer_I_Am
Noob
Noob

Hello, I am new and well, I need some help.

Post by Heer_I_Am »

Hello. I played AMRTS on the gamecube when I was young and I sought to find it for free online. After sometime searching (and several time hoping that what i just downloaded was not a virus), I found this site and downloaded Sniper's version of the game. Thx, but I have a problem.

The game freezes about every 10 seconds for about 5 secs at a time. This happen even during the title screen. I have a fairly decent computer so there must be some other problem. I downloaded the demo/trail version from another site and there was not this problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thx

I wish to play AMRTS online. I know how to get play online I just the above problem figured out. I am glad there are still people playing this for this game is (along with Populous: The Beginning) a truely overlooked RTS game.

(IM A NEW PLAYER COMMING IN!! HELP ME OUT AND KEEP AMRTS ALIKE FOREVER!!) ;) :D
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Re: Hello, I am new and well, I need some help.

Post by Kennedy »

hey why not download in pc? is more easy
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
{W.W}Dauntless
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

Re: Hello, I am new and well, I need some help.

Post by {W.W}Dauntless »

http://www.mediafire.com/?l7btyjma1i4etlp

Here, this is the download I use. It already comes with all the singleplayer stuff unlocked, and you can download any newer multiplayer maps easily. This version works fine on my computer, so it should on yours. Sorry though, I couldn't tell you what is up with the crashing.