An Old Player.

Introduce your clan or yourself.
{W.W}Dauntless
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

An Old Player.

Post by {W.W}Dauntless »

Hello everyone, I am fairly new here, but I am a long time player in the AMRTS community, and thought it was finally time to give my formal introduction.

About Me:
I am a 22 year old college student that never outgrew Plastic Army Men. Even if this game is somewhat mediocre compared to other RTS games it is free, and that was a big contributor to my picking it up since I don't buy games very often. I started playing this game about 4 years ago on Hamachi, and was invited to join the {SC} clan there. Since then, I have ended up on Gameranger because of the greater ease of play; though I may try Hamachi again in the future to find more of the community.

My Skill Level:
Wow, I sucked 4 years ago, but I have since become far more skilled. I have most of my experience in doubles SBS (since that's all anyone seems to play anymore) because I try to stay away from rush game modes. I still suck at those. Overall, I generally win 50% +/- of games played, making me a generally good player.

Despite this, I have picked up a few enemies over the years. I don't know how some people playing this game can act like total douches, but once you piss someone off, don't expect to ever be allowed into any of their games. It is a bit depressing; the game is supposed to be about fun after all.

Modding:
Forget about it. Though I do have my own ideas of what AMRTS could/should be like, I have no knowledge of how to mod the game. If there is some kind of guide for dummies out there anyone wants to share, feel free. Until then, I can only contribute my thoughts on the forum.
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Re: An Old Player.

Post by Kennedy »

{W.W}Dauntless07 wrote:

My Skill Level:
Wow, I sucked 4 years ago, but I have since become far more skilled. I have most of my experience in doubles SBS (since that's all anyone seems to play anymore) because I try to stay away from rush game modes. I still suck at those. Overall, I generally win 50% +/- of games played, making me a generally good player.
Really? hmm lets play one sbs for see ur level
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
{W.W}Dauntless
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

Post by {W.W}Dauntless »

»[S]«Alfon$o™ wrote:
{W.W}Dauntless07 wrote:

My Skill Level:
Really? hmm lets play one sbs for see ur level
Sounds fun, what days/times can I find you on Game Ranger? I will SBS you.
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

if u chellenge me there is my ID: 2187833
Keep Calm... Im Here!
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

LOL Dauntless i beat u

u need more train :PB
Keep Calm... Im Here!
{W.W}Dauntless
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

Post by {W.W}Dauntless »

To be fair, I was out of practice, I didn't even see your post for 3 months, :P but yeah, I never said I'm the best, and I am working on my SBS skill.