Hello everyone that still come to this site, I am BobTheHunt

Introduce your clan or yourself.
BobTheHunted
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner

Hello everyone that still come to this site, I am BobTheHunt

Post by BobTheHunted »

BobTheHunted I mean, character limit in title caused a 2 letter section of my name to be removed lol. Anyway, I have been modding this game for about 2 years by now, and decided I should join this forum and maybe some others before this game's community dies out, which it hopefully won't. I have two channels on YouTube and plan on release AMRTS content on one of them eventually. I don't really know what else I should put here right now, but hello everyone!
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Hello everyone that still come to this site, I am BobThe

Post by TommyCD1 »

Hello Bob, I can assure you that even if somehow the rest of the community dies, I'll always be here. ;)

If you don't know where to start, well you say that you modded Army Men. So why not try uploading a few of those mods?
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
BobTheHunted
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner

Re: Hello everyone that still come to this site, I am BobThe

Post by BobTheHunted »

TommyCD1 wrote:Hello Bob, I can assure you that even if somehow the rest of the community dies, I'll always be here. ;)

If you don't know where to start, well you say that you modded Army Men. So why not try uploading a few of those mods?
I mostly just update a custom map that I have made and play with a couple of friends of mine, but I could definitely upload something eventually