Whats up guys

Introduce your clan or yourself.
nickcoolman123
Noob
Noob

Whats up guys

Post by nickcoolman123 »

Hey guys I'm Nick or (W.F.H.)nickcoolman123. I haven't played this game competitively in a long time and have been trying to find a legit download all over the place. I downloaded the copy from this website but for some reason it doesn't allow me to play onine (gameranger). I was able to download it and play story mode and stuff. Was just wondering if anyone else had this same problem.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Whats up guys

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Welcome, what link did you download it from? There is many links to this game so you should not have a problem playing this game online.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Whats up guys

Post by TommyCD1 »

Make sure the main filename is 'amrts.exe'.

Make sure GameRanger can find the game. If you installed the game then the registry keys may not have been properly written. Inside GameRanger, click Edit and then go to options. You should then have a list of supported GameRanger games. If not, click on the games tab. From there, you want to find 'Army Men RTS' and select it. If it is highlighted in bold, then it's fine. If not, then click on the Browse button. In this new window, go to where you installed army men and then open 'amrts.exe'.

You can also try different mirrors of the game. You can find them here

Army Men RTS SETUP + Extras

Army Men RTS Original ISO

Army Men RTS Lite V1.0 by Dread+MarKana For Low End Pc's
:Owned: This last one is most likely dead. I haven't tried it...

Try giving GameRanger AND Army Men administrator approval to run, and make sure they are excepted through your Firewall or any appropriate virus protection.

If none of these solutions work, then there may be an issue with your router. GameRanger has troubleshooting on this issue here:

Support: Networking
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974