More Multiplayer Computer Personalities

Download and install some cool Army Men Mods made by our community.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New personalities for the AI.

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just finished two new AI's for you guys. They are basically the ones from Dark Reign 2.

:SWEET:
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just uploaded a new AI for you guys. Try it out. ;)
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Added an AI made by Dreaded.
:SWEET:
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

I just made an update to two of the AI's.

I improved the Miner AI and how it places it's mines and I also found a work around for the unit limit.

Plus, the Tens AI has had it's scripts completely renewed. The squads are now completed different, and they all behave according to which unit they contain. They no longer run in battle too. Also, after a lot of work, I finally managed to get an AI to use it's Sarge! Granted, it's not intelligent enough to play, say, SBS, but it's something! :D Sarge will roam around like a normal squad and retreat when damage is taken. He will wait at home until healed, at which he will then venture forth again. Plus, if the AI also has any of the other Bravos (Except for Hoover) it will use them as well.
:-))
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

I just updated the aggressive and defensive AI's to more closely match those of Dark Reign 2. They build a lot more buildings, but a rather slow to start. They work best in a maxrush environment. Also, they are SUPER aggressive when it comes to collecting resources. So if you turn your back on them, they'll absorb the entire map in the blink of an eye.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Posted a new set of AI's all based on the tan bases encountered during the campaign mode.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Footnote to those who use this mod: I just realized the gruntest.x by Dreaded doesn't actually build a depot and only works on maxrush.
"Can we order a pizza?"
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

TommyCD1 wrote:Footnote to those who use this mod: I just realized the gruntest.x by Dreaded doesn't actually build a depot and only works on maxrush.
Oh. I can't fully remember doing any of that tbh lol, my apologies anyways.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

I just updated this mod to include the original Hard.x AI made by {EMC}Methuselah96. The difference between this one and Hardfix.x is that this one only operates on maxrush maps. Of course, it can also be used at the same time as other AI's now.
"Can we order a pizza?"
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

TommyCD1 wrote:I just updated this mod to include the original Hard.x AI made by {EMC}Methuselah96. The difference between this one and Hardfix.x is that this one only operates on maxrush maps. Of course, it can also be used at the same time as other AI's now.
Thank you for this. :-)) :S: