More Multiplayer Computer Personalities

Download and install some cool Army Men Mods made by our community.
TommyCD1
United States of America

More Multiplayer Computer Personalities

Post by TommyCD1 »

What these are, are some new personality files that the Computer Players can use randomly during a multiplayer match. After installing, you can pick and choose which AI's you would like by navigating to your 'mods\persona' folder.

THESE MODS WILL NOT WORK ONLINE UNLESS EVERYONE IS USING THEM!
NOTE: You do NOT have to replace the default.x file with these to get them to work. Simply place them in your persona folder, and the game will randomly choose one of them each match. They will NOT conflict with each other.

Download links
{EMC}Methuselah96's AI's
Standard AI's
Dark Reign 2 AI's
Campaign AI's
Nullen's nadespammer AI
Maxrush AI's
Advanced AI's

Extract to your Army Men RTS root directory.

The follow AI's are included:
  • {EMC}Methuselah96's AI's
    1. Advanced Infantry.x - Variant of the default AI that focuses on infantry units from the Super Barracks.
    2. Grenadiers and Choppers.x - An AI that uses only grenadiers and chopper units.
    3. Grunts.x - An AI that will only use grunts.
    4. Hardfix.x - A modification of the Hard.x AI that makes it compatible for non-maxrush maps.
    5. Infantry.x - Variant of the default AI that focuses on infantry units.
    6. New Grunts.x - Improved version of Grunts.x that will build grunts quicker, as well as some medic units.
    7. Tanks2.x - The original tank AI. It will use only tanks.
  • Standard AI's
    1. bomber.x - A variant of the default AI that will only use units that have splash damage.
    2. gbfix. - A fixed version of the AI found in Great Battles.
    3. gunner.x - A variant of the default AI that will only use units that have no splash damage.
    4. halftracks.x - An AI that uses only grenadiers and half-tracks.
    5. miner.x - A variant of the default AI that will place mines all over the map.
    6. mpgb.x - The AI used in Great Battles. Due to a coding bug, it will never upgrade its HQ.
    7. newbie.x - A slight variant of the default AI based upon how I myself played when I was new to the game.
    8. PS2.x - The version of default.x that comes from the PS2 version of the game.
    9. tanks.x - An AI that will only use tanks. It builds faster than the Tanks2.x AI.
    10. tens.x - An AI that will create 10 of each unit in each squad.
    11. zergrush.x - An AI that will only use grunts.
  • Dark Reign 2 AI's
    1. aggressive.x - Translated straight from Dark Reign 2. It will build a very large base and many towers, while using a diverse set of units.
    2. defensive.x - Same as aggressive.x, however it will focus more on its defenses.
  • Campaign AI's
    1. S02.x - Based on the tan in mission 2.
    2. S04.x - Based on the tan in mission 4.
    3. S06.x - Based on the tan in mission 6.
    4. S07.x - Based on the tan in mission 7.
    5. S08.x - Based on the tan in mission 8.
    6. S08-grey.x - Based on the tan defending the radio operator in mission 8.
    7. S09.x - Based on the tan in mission 9.
    8. S11.x - Based on the tan in mission 11.
    9. S12-C.x - Based on the center most tan base in mission 12.
    10. S12-L.x - Based on the tan by the bridge in mission 12.
    11. S12-R.x - Based on the tan by the tunnel in mission 12.
    12. S13.x - Based on the tan in mission 13.
    13. S14.x - Based on the tan in mission 14.
    14. S15-B.x - Based on the rear tan base in mission 15.
    15. S15-F.x - Based on the closer tan base in mission 15.
  • Nullen's nadespammer AI
    1. nadespammer.x - An AI that will only make grenadiers.
  • Maxrush AI's
    1. Hard.x - {EMC}Methuselah96's AI that will create some grenadiers while focusing on tanks and choppers.
    2. maxrush-bazooka.x - An AI that is designed specifically for Maxrush mode (infinite resources). It will build 8 Super Barracks then buy and use as many Bazooka Men as the unit limit allows it. It also creates two Bulldozers, so rushing its HQ may or may not work as effectively. Each unit it makes also has its own unique squad with slightly different "danger ratios" so it can smartly target several areas or players at once. It will also use any heroes it may spawn with. Try combining it with the other maxrush AI variants for a diverse comp stomp!
    3. maxrush-chopper.x - See above. This AI will create Choppers instead of Bazooka Men.
    4. maxrush-dumdum.x - See above. This AI will create DumDums instead of Bazooka Men.
    5. maxrush-grenadier.x - See above. This AI will create Grenadiers instead of Bazooka Men.
    6. maxrush-grunt.x - See above. This AI will create Grunts instead of Bazooka Men.
    7. maxrush-halftrack.x - See above. This AI will create Half-Tracks instead of Bazooka Men.
    8. maxrush-machinegunner.x - See above. This AI will create Machine Gunners instead of Bazooka Men.
    9. maxrush-mortar.x - See above. This AI will create Mortar Men instead of Bazooka Men.
    10. maxrush-sniper.x - See above. This AI will create Snipers instead of Bazooka Men.
    11. maxrush-tank.x - See above. This AI will create Tanks instead of Bazooka Men.
  • Advanced AI's
    1. Advanced-Air.x - An Advanced AI that will begin by sending grunts and grenadiers, then switch to defensive half-tracks before finally assaulting using choppers.
    2. Advanced-Infantry.x - An Advanced AI that will begin by sending out grunts and grenadiers, then upgrade its barracks to begin unloading all infantry types.
    3. Advanced-Tanks.x - An Advanced AI that will begin by sending out grenadiers, then switch to tanks as it's offense, before finally beginning to send dumdums with it's tanks.
nadespammer.x Was made by Nullen.

Lastly, if you have any comments, questions, or concerns, or if you would like to receive feedback on creating your own AI's, then please post them here.
viewtopic.php?t=2367
Last edited by TommyCD1 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:21 am, edited 18 times in total.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New personalities for the AI.

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just uploaded a new AI, that half-track one you wanted. You should check it out.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Uploaded Methuselah's AI.

Also, Deaded, first you should never delete the original ingame files as you may want want back to play online and second, Yes. If you get rid of default then the AI will only make tanks. However, this will not affect the campaign missions, as they don't actually use a persona and instead follow objectives.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just uploaded two AI's. You guys ought to check 'em out. :SWEET:
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Alright I've updated the mines AI and fixed the great battles again. If you've already downloaded them, redownload and replace them.
;)
"Can we order a pizza?"
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

Ok, what are the updates?
:)
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just minor things. The mine AI used to only build 2 barracks, upgrade 1 and build a garage. I just changed it so it builds 3 barracks, upgrades 2 of them, and build 2 garages but upgrades only 1.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just uploaded a new AI and an edited AI. There is one more on the way, but I need to test it a little more...
mmm
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Just uploaded a new AI for you guys.

:SWEET:
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Found out the Hard fix AI still wasn't building a depot and didn't work.

Fixed it and reuploaded it.
"Can we order a pizza?"