AI default fix?

Have modding questions or discovered something new? Post here.
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

AI default fix?

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

To those who don't understand about creating the AIs may not understand this, but it's pretty much fixing little things, kinda...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9cn2o ... faultfix.x
//Add("army.unit.medicjeep", 2); I noticed there was two /'s for some reason (maybe Pandemic didn't want two medics for the computer to use and left 1 medic for base repair), so I removed them and the AI makes two medics, plus they roam with the groups.

Add("army.unit.chopper",3); The AI never uses the choppers, apart from leaving them at the base like the medic, so I put each chopper in the 3 groups.
Adv. Infantry: This is the default squad of the upgraded units from the upgraded barracks.
Infantry: This is the default squad of the basic infantry from the basic barracks.
Vehicles: This is the default squad of the vehicles from the garage such as tanks and half-tracks.

Now the choppers will be more useful. :D
Last edited by DreadedGhoul575 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: AI default fix?

Post by TommyCD1 »

Have you tested it yet? :BOO
=))
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Re: AI default fix?

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

It should work now.