Hey more maps coming...

Maps that are being worked on. You can post your teaser here.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Hey more maps coming...

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

Hello people my leader is is making more maps and i am helping him I mad some of the maps and he did all the others.

Names...

[tr3s]Halo Combat Evolve (that you know)
[tr3s]Chopper wars
[tr3s]CarIsland

and amore in 4-5 weeks..
Last edited by Anti-SniperTank on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Re: Hey more maps coming...

A update on our maps just photos for now hope you like them.

[tr3s]Cars

[tr3s]aliens

[tr3s]Bug Wars

[tr3s]Bevlf Sva

[tr3s]Dum dum wars

[tr3s]NOINI RADAR
ImageImageImage
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Hopefully those maps have a purpose. I'd personally would rather see 1 good map, than a bunch of junk.. Not saying they are bad but I hope they have a purpose and not just a means of getting the clans name out.

I'm probably going to get back into map making when I'm done with my Updater. Well I think I'm going to have to or my updater would be useless lol.
{EMC}Storm
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
United States of America

Post by {EMC}Storm »

no offense. but i hate seeing those units being white with a mix of the team color. it looks retarded. its like as if u were a company making a video game, then only completing half the animation and distributing it out to people. it just doesnt look right. and the people take a look at it and their thoughts are "meh..." or "that sucks".

thats just my input on how i see maps these days, now that alot of people know how to make maps. but i dont play rts anymore, but i'd like to create maps for zombies on call of duty black ops and world at war. but sadly my comp is retarded to play the games. but no big deal. i got black ops on xbox
{EMC}- "The Eyes Of The Nations Are Upon Us"
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

{EMC}Storm wrote:no offense. but i hate seeing those units being white with a mix of the team color. it looks retarded. its like as if u were a company making a video game, then only completing half the animation and distributing it out to people. it just doesnt look right. and the people take a look at it and their thoughts are "meh..." or "that sucks".

thats just my input on how i see maps these days, now that alot of people know how to make maps. but i dont play rts anymore, but i'd like to create maps for zombies on call of duty black ops and world at war. but sadly my comp is retarded to play the games. but no big deal. i got black ops on xbox
Correct, but since people don't know how (I do know that sniper knows how) to add the right textures for each unit. I agree it looks retarded and unprofessional with these white stuff.

By the way, the only map I think will be awesome is the last one, looks pretty cool.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Correct, but since people don't know how (I do know that sniper knows how) to add the right textures for each unit. I agree it looks retarded and unprofessional with these white stuff.

By the way, the only map I think will be awesome is the last one, looks pretty cool.
Of course I know how lol..
The last map, that's how all maps look without texture lol. Removing the texture will give you the grid.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Update

... OMG 2 days ago §pArrØW»'s computer went dead and he has no maps WTF???
ImageImageImage
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Well at least you gave us the update. This is why this section is important :D
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Year well he do not have the maps we worded on and now he is saying that he thinks about quiting map making this has happed 2 times to him now. :(
ImageImageImage
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Hello people. I don't know if the maps are coming out? i was away of hoilday and now i am back and §pArrØW» had not given me anylike to post you guys? so i don't know? Sorry i not seen any but 1 member on GR and he not seen §pArrØW» too :( If he don't come back soon i am quiting and sinper you can remove this in 2 weeks if i said something about the maps coming back on then don't. remove

Sorry for the wait people :'(
ImageImageImage