TOTALLY AWESOME MAP I MADE!

Maps that are being worked on. You can post your teaser here.
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

TOTALLY AWESOME MAP I MADE!

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

You don't have to read all of this, just to sentence 7.
It was publicly accepted on this other forums as "Must Play!" It was a Starcraft forums somewhere. I keep putting the link (in many different forms), but I can't get back there. :( So, I'll post it here.
It's a Starcraft map, and this is an AMRTS Forums, I know. But, if you have Starcraft: Brood Wars, then, you should play it, and tell me what you think! I'm not going to post it yet, because I wanna post a video first, telling you all about it. It's a Massing, and I think it's pretty unique. 1v1. Not as many triggers as many other maps tend to have, to keep it simple, but still a lot of triggers, so it's pretty fun. I have 2 versions available, one's buggier, but the terrain is more "free." Not so hard-edged. If you want, I'll post an image...soon. I'm not sure if anyone's playing my map on GameRanger or public servers, but I'm sure it's well known. So...I'll give it a release date. September 3rd, or before.
Anti-SniperTank
Half Track
Half Track

Re: TOTALLY AWESOME MAP I MADE!

Post by Anti-SniperTank »

:OFF lol dude only AMRTS maps.
Here to download all maps.
ImageImageImage
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: TOTALLY AWESOME MAP I MADE!

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Well, I have to post it somewhere I know, or I might lose it to a corrupted hard drive.