AI mod suggestions.

Mods that are being worked on. You can post your teaser here.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: New personalities for the AI.

Post by TommyCD1 »

TommyCD1 wrote:Step 1) Find a youtube video.

Step 2) Copy the url.

Step 3) Click the youtube button on the forum.

Step 4) Paste the url.
You can embed a video you know.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Post by DreadedGhoul575 »

TommyCD1 wrote:
TommyCD1 wrote:Step 1) Find a youtube video.

Step 2) Copy the url.

Step 3) Click the youtube button on the forum.

Step 4) Paste the url.
You can embed a video you know.
Dunno what embed means, but just thought I'd send that vid to you :)
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Like this. Press youtube button for [youtube][/youtube] and put video ID inbetween.

I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

Oh ok, cheers. :C
sout12
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

Post by sout12 »

Tommy has seem to gone inactive since last month. Does anybody else know how to make ai to the best to their ability ? I try'd most of the ais in this and the are very slow at building and i want a better ai than the default because it gets boring. The hardfix one they take a long time to build. So does anybody else know how to make a more challenging ai? I want soembody to make them like a real person, they can use Sarge and and other heros they have and they don't have a unit limit until the reach the 99 unit limit. I want the ai to just be like a real person you are playing with. Fast at building they build like 5 dump trucks and they just go rush mode. They get tanks and special barrack units and choppers. They really seem to like to get a bit of resources b4 they actually start building units which i don't like, can anyone fix that, and just basically garages and everything :P... The Tens one seems to be the best but they only build like 4 dump trucks, i think around 5 or 6 would be better :P. When they are trying to get to tens special units in the barracks, they build 4 barracks but only make 1 upgraded :P
:O HI!!
maddenelite90
Noob
Noob

Post by maddenelite90 »

Could you improve the tens.x AI by making them build faster by any chance? Just equal to a real playeR?
TommyCD1
United States of America

AI mod suggestions.

Post by TommyCD1 »

I have created this separate topic specifically for any suggestions you may have for me in terms of AI creating, seeing as the original topic is kind of cluttered with questions as to how I make them or suggestions thereof. If a new post has been made on the original topic, then hopefully it will be an update by me.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: AI mod suggestions.

Post by TommyCD1 »

ATTETION: I have created this new thread specifically for AI suggestions as to clear up the original thread and hopefully allow people to more easily see when I update. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc. please post them here now.
"Can we order a pizza?"
sout12
Machine Gunner
Machine Gunner
United States of America

Post by sout12 »

TommyCD1 wrote:ATTETION: I have created this new thread specifically for AI suggestions as to clear up the original thread and hopefully allow people to more easily see when I update. If you have any suggestions, comments, etc. please post them here now.
So, will you release of AI's been on here or the other forum?
And add "GhostRider328" on steam because thats me on another account :D
Im on vaction and i don't have access to my phone because i forgot it so i have to use another account, i have the steam guard crap on my phone so :C
:O HI!!
DreadedGhoul575
Sniper L2
Sniper L2
Great Britain

TommyCD1 wrote:I have created this separate topic specifically for any suggestions you may have for me in terms of AI creating, seeing as the original topic is kind of cluttered with questions as to how I make them or suggestions thereof. If a new post has been made on the original topic, then hopefully it will be an update by me.
Oh right, I was proper confused, since it said I was the author lol. =))