Major problems

Going to be gone for sometime? Post your updates here.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Major problems

Post by TommyCD1 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:37 pm

First I would like to apologize in advanced if I've turned this site into somewhat of a blog. But I feel as though ya'll should know what's going on. So here's the deal about why I've been unable to get online for the past few months...

Way back in March, as you all know, is when our electric got shut off. A bit after that, we got the generator, which is what I was using for awhile. Then, I can't remember when, I'd say somewhere around May or June, our internet was also shut off. That was around when I first stopped getting to you guys. But it gets worse. Within the following week of the cable going, the generator starting to act VERY wonky. It was surging like MAD and ending up blowing the power supply on my new computer. So then I had no computer what so ever now. Luckily, my old comp, the one I've been using since then, still had amrts installed on it. So while I've been away I have pounded out a map or two. But it doesn't get better. The generator was still surging awfully and eventually we had to unplug my computer because it drew too much power. Two days after that, the generator itself exploded. So RIP generator. :C

Now, we applied for a cash assistance thing, where they pay a bill for you, so we had our gas and electric bill payed off since the 8th this month and now we're waiting to get it turned back on again. After that, we were going to try and apply to another cash assistance thing and get our cable back. (Hopefully). But we have other things to pay for too. A while ago my father was in an accident, but luckily the other person had good insurance. Unluckily, they wanted us to pay for the damages the insurance did not, so we have to come up with $250 soon... Furthermore, I've starting school again (hopefully my final year in grade school), but when I tried to access the forums from the school computers, they were BLOCKED.
:W
So I'm trying from the library computer again just to get this out to you all. But don't expect it to be a regular thing. That lawsuit I referred to earlier, it resulted in us not being able to drive anywhere in the mean time, so this trip to the library now is a one time thing. So I can reply to all these messages today, but don't expect any more replies for a little big longer. But I promise, as SOON as I am able, I am going to get right back to this site. And I have a nice list of things that I need to accomplish, so I'll be more active than ever. But until then, wish us luck in our endeavors.

See you soon.
:ROCK:

Sophrozyne
Super Grunt
Super Grunt

Re: Major problems

Post by Sophrozyne » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:49 pm

sigh...Sweet Jesus you are back...i thought nobody played this game anymore depicting on the amount of people who were last active...its so strange but i like seeing you around here Tommy :D , you really are a well-informative and nice person, and seeing you create really awesome maps, (since ive played them multiple times) We should play sometime when you are recovering from all those problems that have been happening to you...- but yet i wish you the recovery too. Stay safe man :ROCK:

Once you are back, id like to keep in contact :P

I have never met a person who seems so dedicated to the game...- especially in a forums ABOUT the game.. lol. :D

See ya soon.

Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by Sniper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Damn Tommy, those are a lot of problems. Are things any better now?

TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Oh yes things are O K for me again for now. My sister had a tutor visiting her and he has been extremely helpful to us. He advocated for us to social services and BGE and got our lights and cable turned on. He even helped my mother set up appointments for getting on a disability check every month. I think I'm here to stay once again.

:ROCK:
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974

TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:21 am

Might be getting shut off again today since they really like to cut us off literally 30 minutes after receiving the bill...

I'll be around long as possible and get back soon as possible tho. :SWEET:
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"

TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:37 am

Electric getting shut off today. They just came by. I'll be back hopefully but yeah, these things last long times.
"Can we order a pizza?"