Been quite busy lately...

Going to be gone for sometime? Post your updates here.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Been quite busy lately...

Post by TommyCD1 »

So I've been rather dormant on this site for a few months and I have a good excuse. See, there has been a lot going on with school things lately and my family has been going through the court system for my sister's school problems as well. Things have been hectic.

But I promise my next post will be maps. And I'll also be making some video tutorials on map editing. So I'll see you guys then.

;)
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Petas
Map Maker
Map Maker
Czech Republic

Re: Been quite busy lately...

Post by Petas »

well and when will the tutorial?
and I would like to ask (it's probably silly) but it edit bulldozer 2 Fooddeposit too? I want to play without treading failure
I edited a new map thus more doubles
is called maxi grunts doubles, while still not ready to add to her still enough stuff
but I do not know how to add the necessary buildings and much more I understood how they add new soldiers :D
ps and I want to ask how this forum must add images or maps of soldiers that map is worth it
:PB :PB :PB :GAME: :GAME: :PB :PB
I'm not saying I have good maps and that I'm a great player. I'm giving into that the most of my time.
WebSite https://petasv.wixsite.com/petasvideos
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/PetasVideosTV
GameRanger ID 5603072
DISCORD ID : PetasVideosTV#9499
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Been quite busy lately...

Post by TommyCD1 »

TommyCD1 wrote:So I've been rather dormant on this site for a few months and I have a good excuse. See, there has been a lot going on with school things lately and my family has been going through the court system for my sister's school problems as well. Things have been hectic.

But I promise my next post will be maps. And I'll also be making some video tutorials on map editing. So I'll see you guys then.

;)
EDIT: Okay, I lied. I'm going to be posting here and there to keep from being idle too long and those videos I promised aren't going to come for a while due to computer issues I have...

But I will post a map pack with about 30 maps and I'm also working on two new AI's.

Stay positive folks, I'll be around. :SWEET:
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974