Activity

Going to be gone for sometime? Post your updates here.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Activity

Post by TommyCD1 »

I've decided to spend this next week or so just making videos for maps, getting better screenshots, and improving the download links by reducing the sizes, so I'm gonna be a bit active this week. If you want to ask about things now's the time. :PB
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Activity

Post by TommyCD1 »

So it turns out recording a match live, encoding the video, uploading the video to YouTube, and then playing a map again to collect screenshots is at least 10 times as time consuming as I thought it would be. So I guess this means that I'll continue this activity into next week too.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Once I've done updating all my other map posts, I've decided to upload all these maps that I've done ten at a time, to hell with grouping them together. So those are coming too.
:GAME:
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Hey all, yesterday we got a bill for internet, which they then proceeded to shut of the day of receiving the bill around 30 minutes before their offices closed. :NOOB2: But that's been payed off for the month.

What I'm letting you all know is that we have another bill coming up this Monday, which I think might pose a bit of a problem. So I might be having to go offline again for maybe a week or so. Hopefully it's figured out by then though.
"Can we order a pizza?"
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

So I hope I'm still around come monday, but that's another story.

I've decided to update these two topics much more passively since there are so many maps. So I suppose now I'm able to once again move onto new maps, and mods. So seen you all soon. :ROCK:
"Can we order a pizza?"
Mr.NoOne
Grunt
Grunt
Pakistan

Post by Mr.NoOne »

See you soon :lol:
Army Men RTS in 2017
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Mr.NoOne wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 am:lol:
mmm
"Can we order a pizza?"
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

Mr.NoOne wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 am See you soon :lol:
:COFE: :?
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
TommyCD1
United States of America

Post by TommyCD1 »

Well, signing off for the night, hopefully I'm still here come morning, which I then leave for school. So hopefully I'm still online then. Wish me luck. :W
"Can we order a pizza?"
Mr.NoOne
Grunt
Grunt
Pakistan

Post by Mr.NoOne »

Good Luck :)
Army Men RTS in 2017