mp3 leedo didn't report !!!

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

SnAK3~
Grunt
Grunt

mp3 leedo didn't report !!!

Post by SnAK3~ »

Hey I'm an unfair admin, those are your words right. I think i'll take my time fixing your topic in a few weeks, months, who knows. Other than that the other ppl that don't insult me about me being a volunteer to fix topics for CW will get their topics fixed immediately.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Re: mp3 leedo didn't report !!!

Post by BaDBoY »

It was not his mistake becaz what he saw he told here
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

But we're unfair. We take too long to fix your problems. We don't get paid to fix your topics yet you demand us and speak to us in whichever manner you feel like. Rudely mostly. So i'm guessing being unfair for certain ppl will learn that their topics can be fixed LATER. The other lucky few, loyal, non crying CW members will have my full attention or at least i will try.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

ok man do what you want you are not our slaves you are admins.

Certainly your not our slaves, you're just our participants and us Admins are volunteers for the CW system that we get paid no money for to help you guys with your issues and topics. And as for the following people that haven't complained, cried, or insulted any admin in any type of way like we're not doing our "job," your right it's not our job.

But for those who haven't cried like the rest your topics will be handled immediately until the rest learn how to stop demanding things like you are our parents your topics will be handled at the VERY LAST.

LoL
Last edited by BaDBoY on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

BaDBoY wrote:ok man do what you want you are not our slaves you are admins.
lol