STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

SnAK3~
Grunt
Grunt

Re: STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

Post by SnAK3~ »

chicano wrote:, so i told wesley how many games to report for me because 5 mins was gnna take too long from all the games i beat him. and if a report is missing on my part then they might have done it accidentally because i was asking wesley to remove some reports from cheetos from being a little b--ch. But if i owe u a report then ill give it to you, sniper has nothing to do with this and u dont have to cry like a little baby to sniper about it either.

No one is helping me out.

The thing is ..even wesley a friend of you..you can't ask things from him privately. Coz this is an open tournament where players trust admins. And there are rules & ways to do those things. You have avoided all those ways & just call him privately & had done all these.
It should be equal to everyone. If someone is registered & playing CWs the ways & means should be equal.
Then only it will be a fair tournament.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

agreed with snake =D>
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Wesley was next to me when i was playing cheetos. He wanted to ban him , he wants to ban you too. And if theres many topics its because u assholes make them all the time like now.
So suck a fat dick , and i hope the admins dont pay any more attention to ur ass. im done sticking up for u and ur stupid clan.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

SnAK3~ wrote:
chicano wrote:, so i told wesley how many games to report for me because 5 mins was gnna take too long from all the games i beat him. and if a report is missing on my part then they might have done it accidentally because i was asking wesley to remove some reports from cheetos from being a little b--ch. But if i owe u a report then ill give it to you, sniper has nothing to do with this and u dont have to cry like a little baby to sniper about it either.

No one is helping me out.

The thing is ..even wesley a friend of you..you can't ask things from him privately. Coz this is an open tournament where players trust admins. And there are rules & ways to do those things. You have avoided all those ways & just call him privately & had done all these.
It should be equal to everyone. If someone is registered & playing CWs the ways & means should be equal.
Then only it will be a fair tournament.

Everything is fair, u got ur report and wesley is with me alongside most of the time witnessing all the players how they are and what his judgement should be. Hes not an unfair admin but ill tell u what he sure as hell hasnt banned many ppl on here because ive suggested he hasnt to not piss ppl off. He is equal, and if u wnna keep b--ching about 1 report please go suck on ur mom's tits again cuz its obvious ur too much of a little b--ch about all of this.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Everything is equal, i only fix minor errors to tell wesley. Many and many ppl come to me to help them with their fix problems, wesley is an admin and he sees all the topics and sees who b---hes. If u guys wanted fair or unfair id rather not stop wesley and let him unleash his wrath on banning all u faggots that dont see it his way. Id wnna say ur welcome but f--k all of u and whatever he does with u guys.

Badboy sniper isnt gnna make another new point system because u dumbasses dont know how to report and repeatedly make topics, he pays money for this. So unless you wnna donate money to help him out on his spare time feel free to put in ur opinions stupid f--k. That goes for you too Snake, gave u ur report. Im not cheating otherwise id be higher in the roster or id be boosting pts. a diff. away.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

If wesly is looking for b--ch guys so he did not see next to him?? wesly plz see next to you there will you got a great f--king b--ch
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

We are not good like on 2008 cuz, members of Tru3 are stopping this game (including me) we have a life and we dont want to waste all our time on this game like u and other ppl does, so dont talk about 2008 because u never, never know what happen on our games.
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

BaDBoY wrote:If wesly is looking for b--ch guys so he did not see next to him?? wesly plz see next to you there will you got a great f--king b--ch

lmao i hope next time he logs on he bans you. Wes look what this f--kers saying about you? u know what to do meng.
@Salman
Grunt
Grunt

Post by @Salman »

Rafa no offence but why only admins listen to you and they make changes for ur benefit, for example u tell wesely to make reports for DX and he has done so, but they r not seeing other players posts.

Wesley does that for chicano not us, and when he does it they are only for minor mistakes. No foul play is suspected of Chicano because we keep the Logs and check up on them.

You want to ask why we take so long for your topics? Maybe because you guys make so many topics we don't feel like getting to all of them like you want us to.

Are you paying US money? Are we working for this website for money?

No. I heard today from chicano how unappreciative you people are thinking we get to his problems 1st and not yours. No that's not the case, the problem is that you guys are the Bother in the beginning. Whenever we feel like fixing your topic we will and we have. Until then don't complain about favoritism because chicano has stuck up for you and your clan and many others as well and he tells us admins he's finished helping you guys. Let's see how much we "favor" other's topics. Starting with yours. Hoping you don't have one because i certainly will take a long time to fix it if wesley or the other admins don't.
KiLLGraVe
Noob
Noob

Post by KiLLGraVe »

I gave u my reply. Its wesley that lets me do the minor details, none of the topics. all ur topics are handled by the other admins , not WESLEY not SNIPER. They do ur topics whenever the f--k they feel like it. And they shouldnt cuz im gnna tell them how unappreciative u f--kers are for them taking their sweet time in their life to fix ur "video game" issues.