STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Re: STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

Post by CW Admin »

What did i tell you Badboy? Tell me. "I got it." I want to hear it. If you type that once then you will be banned only 1 week. That is my favor. Now type it and learn your place when you try to participate in CW for people that do YOU favors for no money you dumb son of a b--ch. All admins are done playing nice.

Actually sniper is still nice, but he doesn't care what we do with you. Wesley doesn't give a shit about you either.

So RESPECTFULLY shut up and thank the 3 ADMINS that are on CW ADMIN,

k?

Say it badboy. I got it.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

hhhhhhhhhhh i did not get it
and wtf is this "So RESPECTFULLY shut up"
these word dont suit together

you banned me can i know the reason with proof ???

hhhhhh admins on fire to me is the reason is tht i m exposing every thing ???
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

this is not about cheetos posts its yesterday with leedos and some cheetos posts
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

Yes shut up or you will be permanently banned. You have no power here, you have no say here, if you want to play Clan Wars then shut up and listen to the Administrators that tell you to shut up. Otherwise take you and and your clan somewhere else.

Like i said "Got it?"

Say it with me or your suspension will remain longer. "Got it?."
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

Man you made this for people on gr or on roster if you want to do a favor for me then make a voting topic as who is right btween badboy and chicano and voting is done by replying the topic not by filling the circle and clan members supow or tru3 wont vote and votes will b counted other than supow and true and the looser will be banned permanently and voting should be only from roster if you took right decision then do it it is becaz i am displeased by your decision. i hope you will not do it becaz you know i will win hhhhh now you will know the right
let it decide by the people
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

People? I'm an admin. I don't need people. I don't need sniper. Sniper told me to do with you whatever i want. i AM the people. Do not reply again or i will ban you from forums as well.

This isn't a democracy, It's a gaming system and you've pissed off the Superiors. Like i said know your place, KID.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

its ok man
Kennedy
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mexico

Post by Kennedy »

BaDBoY wrote:
Kennedy wrote:We are not good like on 2008 cuz, members of Tru3 are stopping this game (including me) we have a life and we dont want to waste all our time on this game like u and other ppl does, so dont talk about 2008 because u never, never know what happen on our games.
i knw you were good but this b--ch guy is making you all noobs taking-36 pts from a account thn making othr and deleting 7x reports of cheetos and gaining fake pts is nt all tht noobs work he is making the name of tru3 down he is mking such unfairs therefore i thought he would hv won in 2008 by such unfairs i think he shuld retire frm true or get kicked and giv chanc to youngsters

you told me about life your play tells me once you also wasted all your time to play this ;)
ok ok, i think u need a dictionary because u dont know how to talk kid..

First we dont care if raf, me or others tru3 playing to noobs or any shit that DX accept the CW so he has to think first to who to play ok b--ch?

Second, i play this ago because it was my hobbie ok? This idea of CW its just a idea for make ppl more tought and people back but this new players are taking this like a job so f--k it.

Now, DID YOU UNDERSTAND?
Keep Calm... Im Here!
http://tru3---clan.webs.com/
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Kennedy wrote:
BaDBoY wrote:
Kennedy wrote:We are not good like on 2008 cuz, members of Tru3 are stopping this game (including me) we have a life and we dont want to waste all our time on this game like u and other ppl does, so dont talk about 2008 because u never, never know what happen on our games.
i knw you were good but this b--ch guy is making you all noobs taking-36 pts from a account thn making othr and deleting 7x reports of cheetos and gaining fake pts is nt all tht noobs work he is making the name of tru3 down he is mking such unfairs therefore i thought he would hv won in 2008 by such unfairs i think he shuld retire frm true or get kicked and giv chanc to youngsters

you told me about life your play tells me once you also wasted all your time to play this ;)
ok ok, i think u need a dictionary because u dont know how to talk kid..

First we dont care if raf, me or others tru3 playing to noobs or any shit that DX accept the CW so he has to think first to who to play ok b--ch?

Second, i play this ago because it was my hobbie ok? This idea of CW its just a idea for make ppl more tought and people back but this new players are taking this like a job so f--k it.

Now, DID YOU UNDERSTAND?

=D> =D> =D> =D> :BOW: