STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Re: STOP BULLYING PEOPLE Sniper !!!!! shame on you

Post by BaDBoY »

If thy dont hv time thn why the f--k thy made it if thy made it for us then let us play a fair and real cw it is useless to discuss wit u you r tht f-king asshole who wont admit.thy are just wasting our sweet time in this f--k cw :C

compaign started against youu i hope when it will reach to official only tru3 will play :lol:
and i did not said about wes i was saying about you b--ch
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

Kennedy wrote:We are not good like on 2008 cuz, members of Tru3 are stopping this game (including me) we have a life and we dont want to waste all our time on this game like u and other ppl does, so dont talk about 2008 because u never, never know what happen on our games.
i knw you were good but this b--ch guy is making you all noobs taking-36 pts from a account thn making othr and deleting 7x reports of cheetos and gaining fake pts is nt all tht noobs work he is making the name of tru3 down he is mking such unfairs therefore i thought he would hv won in 2008 by such unfairs i think he shuld retire frm true or get kicked and giv chanc to youngsters

you told me about life your play tells me once you also wasted all your time to play this ;)
KiLLGraVe
Noob
Noob

Post by KiLLGraVe »

Your banned. Learn to shut ur mouth. 1 Week suspension. This comes from wesley too. Learn ur place in CW webpage. u are a player u dont DEMAND anything.
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

ChiCan0 has known us Admins since Gamespy since you were probably kids. Based on what i've seen i've seen nothing but kids try to do CW on this webpage. If your not content with the penalties, Bans, Or regulations then stop playing. Sniper would be more than happy to stop this CW because it costs him money.

But for you assholes out there ChiCan0 is our personal helper to see who are the liars and who deserver their pts and topics. He doesn't like MOST of you but he still protects your asses, so i'd suggest giving him a little more respect because he's the insider in gameranger trying to keep justice. We are not favoriting him but we consult with him. Think about it, if we favored him wouldn't their clan be at the top?

Badboy your banned for 1 week. Fix your mouth with toothbrush the next time you speak on here.

Cosmic Snake I suggest you do the same or i will Ban you too.

All other CW players feel welcome to play, CW, have fun , and MAINLY report. Before i get strict with rules.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

we r kids but why are you behaving as kids crying for true pts it is nt a favour to ban me coz of chicano if there would be a admin next to me i will not ban his ass and take fake pts and fake reports, i swear if you did not favour thm they would be with aead or below and you knw why thy are nott on the top becaz they r too noobs that favoors cant do anything for them but tht is unfair for others you dont have power to accept the truth man and i dont care if you ban me for a month or year becaz i m on truth i will not go in wrong way if he costs money for us or just for chicano ?? then tell him to let us play a real and fair cw

i was too excited when cw came but gradually became this f--king cw with f--king unfairs and wtf i said to you admins thats all by just b--ch chicano you can chnge your personal informer that is b--ch
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

Your some type of retarded, You dont get it, we never liked you to begin with. Shut your mouth or i will Ban your whole clan. Tru3 is not winning and it doesn't seem like they will. So stop crying and complaining like a little baby back b--ch about pts. and like we are favoriting someone because if anything it would be YOUR clan that is 1st place. So Shut the f--k up before i make your BAN permanent. Everything you said are irrelevant to this situation. You get it kid?

2 weeks suspension. If your clan decides to quit for your immaturity of a f--king clan website of a GAME then let it BE. Quit, Leave. But if you stay you will shut your f--king mouth and follow my rules with RESPECT. Got IT?

Now reply and say you "GOT IT."

Or you will forever remain Banned from CW.

First step in respect for an Admin that does your issues without getting paid, KID.
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

How's that sound badboy? Quit your clan or give the ME and the Admins RESPECT?

Or

GTFO :BAT:
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

man i respect you and when did i disrespect you? i just told the right things
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

see he is deleting reports again tru3 streaks becoming 0 again and again and increasing points without winning.
http://postimg.org/image/fjhv7tme7/
4 reports are missing in which chicano lost is not it unfair ?
you are not favouring him ??
CW Admin
CW Admin
CW Admin

Post by CW Admin »

Those were exceptionial, cheetos and ChiCan0 talked about it which has nothing to do with you. Cheetos accepted his fault from not passing host and kept kicking TrU3 players and he admitted it. They are fine now, So bad boy, if you want a 3rd week suspension apart from the 2nd week suspension you have, would you like to add more non-sense? I would love to lock you out longer. And please Dont insult me, if you are give leadership clan to someone else like goodboy, a reasonable person, NOT you.

Your choice. Your consequences. b--ch one more time of how i do things or how CW is ran you will be PERM. Banned.

Understood?