For anyone that thinks Supow Hacks IMGs are coming soon :)

2015 Clan Wars Testing Phase Archived Reports.

Moderators: E]x[F-WeSLeY, E]x[F-Sniper, CW Admin

chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

For anyone that thinks Supow Hacks IMGs are coming soon :)

Post by chicano »

Supow Raway? Remember that name badboy? I saved the picture of the hacks you didnt want me to tell gameranger. 2 years ago. I will upload all tomorrow.

:BAT: :BAT:
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Re: For anyone that thinks Supow Hacks IMGs are coming soon

Post by BaDBoY »

i m not even gonna talk with you
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Im so sorry for taking so long raway its just the pictures you told me that you were hacking and to not tell anyone are on my phone. They are 2 years ago if u forgot. i have to transfer to email then post on here as images. For everyone to see u for the little b--ch u are.

1 more day.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

Everyone know how little b--ch you are and i dont need pics to show becaz everyone already know tht how you fck this cw and now dont cry bby you are already f--ked :GTFO:
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Oh am i f--ked? Im the one thats banned forever? Im the one that got in trouble. True true... your absololutely right. f--king dumb ass. Im still here on CW better than ever and my clan isnt 1st. Your clan is 1st and your banned forever. Whos winning? Me or you so far?

Id say thats a rhetorical question buddy. thats IF you know what that means.

but dont worry about the pics i have of you, if your memory is correct you remember telling me all your secrets. and when you did i took a picture of all of them on my phone. So all can see how much of a cheating bastard you tried to be.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

yes you r f--ked you dont know who am I and you dont know what can i do you have just power of admins From where i m seeing you are a mad f--king guy who dont know anything you just knw how to tke fake reports and delete reports nothing else or you can just ban people and i dont care if i m banned from this site f--ked by you
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

Oh i dont know who you are? Im shaking behind my PC in my little boots because im so afraid what your capable of. Tell me Wtf is ur little childish ass gnna do? NOTHING. The admins said it themselves, they never liked you or your clan from all your b--ching. Your result of the CW was brought on yourself. Dont blame me or any1 else but YOURSELF. f--king moron raway. Im putting the images of your chat of you trying to hack tonight still.

Im not hiding behind any admins, and there not helping me otherwise my clan would have better points. And the deletion of report with cheetos me and him talked about it because he was being unfair with host. Which has nothing to do with your cause of the matter in CW. You should worry more about yourself than others, KID.

Oh 1 more thing, your the only person banned. No one else. All else is fine. its just u bro.
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

BaDBoY wrote:Everyone know how little b--ch you are and i dont need pics to show becaz everyone already know tht how you fck this cw and now dont cry bby you are already f--ked :GTFO:
I didnt f--k it. I reported if a report was missing, I helped people how to set up their accounts on CW. I helped people with their reports that were made as errors, I helped tell admins to get to your topics fast as i could. I talked to sniper on trying to make CW better.

But i f--ked it tho right? Just cuz ur banned i f--ked clan wars? YOUR 1st place. Please just shut the f--k up already man you have no reason or point in any of your converstations.
BaDBoY
Chopper
Chopper

Post by BaDBoY »

hey chicano i just want everyone should be given equal rights and 1 thing that you cant be wrong at any time ??????
chicano
Half Track
Half Track
Puerto Rico

Post by chicano »

As did i, if i recall you asked me many times to ask Sniper and Admins to look at your topics. I want all to be equal but you misproportion that into trying to turn me into the bad guy. All i did was try to help all in CW and i get shitted on. Im done helping and telling them anything. I hope Sniper shuts down CW because hes not getting my help anymore.