Downloading DR2 full version

Need a fresh copy of the game? Download the complete Army Men RTS game here
Secg
Half Track L2
Half Track L2
United States of America

Downloading DR2 full version

Post by Secg »

I know that this is an AMRTS forum not DR2. Yet still I ask this stupid question:

Does anyone know where to download DR2 full version? :BOW: In either .iso format or fully cracked?

I've tried p2p but my uTorrents gets stuck at "Connecting to Peers 0.0%" X-(. I've also tried disabling my Avast anti-virus in case that was blocking uTorrents, but uTorrents still gets stuck at that point. :-w

I also had a DR2 .ngr, but I cannot mount it using Windows 10 at all. :(

Many thanks beforehand!
Last edited by Secg on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Downloading DR2 full version

Post by TommyCD1 »

This is a fully installed/extracted copy of Dark Reign 2 with a lot of multiplayer maps to look at. In order to play single player or instant action, you will need to use the launcher provided.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7o0S ... Hh6QW9UdGs
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Secg
Half Track L2
Half Track L2
United States of America

Re:

Post by Secg »

Thanks, TommyCD1.

The game works fantastically. :ROCK:

However, all music has been ripped from the game :? . I have ripped DR2 CD music myself but even when I put the "Sounds" file back into DR2 root directory & restart the game, I still hear no music.
ImageImage
Secg
Half Track L2
Half Track L2
United States of America

Need Tommy's help to listen to missing DR2 music

Post by Secg »

Greetings again Tommy,

I hope that you don't deem me demanding.

Your DR2 copy is virus-free & work fantastically on my Windows 10. Still, its music is missing. :(

I have ripped DR2 music (numbered from 0 - 8 ) in a folder named "Sounds". However, when I put that folder back into DR2 root directory, the tracks still are not played :?

Anyways, I noticed that your copy do include the MP3 player addon. How do I activate it to hear the soundtracks?
ImageImage
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Downloading DR2 full version

Post by TommyCD1 »

The Dark Reign 2 soundtrack is located on the install CD itself and that's where the game reads it from, so unless you have a legitimate copy of Dark Reign 2 in your CD tray, then you won't hear any music ingame.

Also I can't help you with any mods found already in DR2, but I image the MP3 player works much in the same way as mine does.

Although if you say you've managed to rip the DR2 music intact, then would you be interested in uploading that somewhere? I can't seem to do it myself and when I get my computer back at home running again, I'd be able to update my existing Dark Reign 2 worlds so the maps that use them play Dark Reign 2 music instead of the default Army Men RTS tracks.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Secg
Half Track L2
Half Track L2
United States of America

DR2 ripped soundtracks

Post by Secg »

Here is the link to download the tracks:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnxg3rtq5zgxg ... s.rar?dl=0

I did not rip these straight from any CD; they come from a GOG's copy of DR2 which I accidentally uninstalled :( (that copy lacks your campaign_launcher.exe so I cannot play the campaign & quick actions) & now I cannot find that copy anywhere on the internet :? .
ImageImage