Wtf is up with this shit, these forums??????

Talk about any random stuff here. Play other online games?
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

Wtf is up with this shit, these forums??????

Post by {EMC}SQL Injection- »

Ok now why the f--k is amrts boring now like dudes clanexf.com forums is dieing D:. Overall heres the shit >>>>>{SC} is doing several projects currently that will revolutionize the world of Army Men RTS. These are things no other clan besides ours is capable of doing (seriously it's almost impossible).<<<<<<< Thats where one of th creators or developers said when he was playing in gameranger.<<<<Many peope know this>>>>> Iwont reveal ho he is remember . HE IS" secretive and discreet" THIS "to be continued".
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

Re: Wtf is up with this shit, these forums??????

Quote From sargehawk in amrts4humor.com <(-.- )<
"There you have it juan i was right and i have been right i just tryed it is gone we will never see it again sphinxs will take his silly little code's and his studio to the grave with him ruhani told me the truth all along if that was me i would have snatched a copy for us all but unfortunately i was simply not there 10 years ago so we will never find it you cannot unlock it you can not find it was a whole diffrent game the game we play today was diffrent from the game then and that is what ruhani was trying to tell me that copy of the game was never released therefor only the person that managed to obtain it being sphinxs or who knows maybe a few member's of pandemic but they wont let it go it is very rare meaning that only they have it or whoever grabbed it then and there before it was thrown out because literaly all of those copy's were trashed leaveing us with nothing to work with you cant unlock it no one can they say it was unlocked bullshit it is a entirely diffrent game same game but with cheat menu and official studio editor because ruhani told me they were playing online but they were cheating with cheats that were part of the game and work's like the game we play today the editor is gone guy's and i have now become to face this and i accept it now shure the code is left in the game only for people who do have cheat menu and studio editor maybe i have my information all wrong i am being told diffrent things and i dont know who or what to believe anymore."Now this is telling us about 2(two) version's of this game very true indeed iv recieved reports that this guy on gameranger always gets out of sync BUT NEVER GETS KICKED now this sounds like what impossible no its possible now this guy hs the 1'st version of armymen rts WE ALL HAVE THE SECOND(2)Version.... "TO BE CONTINUED..."
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

{EMC}SQL Injection- wrote:Quote From sargehawk in amrts4humor.com <(-.- )<
"There you have it juan i was right and i have been right i just tryed it is gone we will never see it again sphinxs will take his silly little code's and his studio to the grave with him ruhani told me the truth all along if that was me i would have snatched a copy for us all but unfortunately i was simply not there 10 years ago so we will never find it you cannot unlock it you can not find it was a whole diffrent game the game we play today was diffrent from the game then and that is what ruhani was trying to tell me that copy of the game was never released therefor only the person that managed to obtain it being sphinxs or who knows maybe a few member's of pandemic but they wont let it go it is very rare meaning that only they have it or whoever grabbed it then and there before it was thrown out because literaly all of those copy's were trashed leaveing us with nothing to work with you cant unlock it no one can they say it was unlocked bullshit it is a entirely diffrent game same game but with cheat menu and official studio editor because ruhani told me they were playing online but they were cheating with cheats that were part of the game and work's like the game we play today the editor is gone guy's and i have now become to face this and i accept it now shure the code is left in the game only for people who do have cheat menu and studio editor maybe i have my information all wrong i am being told diffrent things and i dont know who or what to believe anymore."Now this is telling us about 2(two) version's of this game very true indeed iv recieved reports that this guy on gameranger always gets out of sync BUT NEVER GETS KICKED now this sounds like what impossible no its possible now this guy hs the 1'st version of armymen rts WE ALL HAVE THE SECOND(2)Version.... "TO BE CONTINUED..."
thats not true SC are liars i i know who the really studio editor but i can not tell i even saw the pic
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

{P.H}|ZLOOOZX|™ wrote: thats not true SC are liars i i know who the really studio editor but i can not tell i even saw the pic
wow big deal u saw a pic
i can show u a pic that looks exactly like the real amrts studio
but i dont have studio
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

{P.H}|ZLOOOZX|™ wrote:
thats not true SC are liars i i know who the really studio editor but i can not tell i even saw the pic
They are not liar's they really have it iv seen it for myself....
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

{EMC}Methuselah96 wrote:
{P.H}|ZLOOOZX|™ wrote: thats not true SC are liars i i know who the really studio editor but i can not tell i even saw the pic
wow big deal u saw a pic
i can show u a pic that looks exactly like the real amrts studio
but i dont have studio
Lol sup meth long time no see :COFE: :P... weres PI? :OFF
Darth Dragon
Half Track L3
Half Track L3
Canada

Post by Darth Dragon »

{EMC}SQL Injection- wrote:
{P.H}|ZLOOOZX|™ wrote:
They are not liar's they really have it iv seen it for myself....
they do not have it belive me they just liar they did any new maps so they do not have it
Oh Africa...

I know that we have to take it to the goal 'cause everyone's depending on we
See we ain't got nowhere to go but up, it's our destiny
by akon
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

am studio (i think) is the same as dr2 studio, just different units and different worlds, that's all. Instead of wasting your lifetime looking for a studio that you will probably never find, get a hobby or do something in your life, geez.
{EMC}Methuselah96
Programmer
Programmer

Post by {EMC}Methuselah96 »

[quote = {EMC}SQL Injection-]Lol sup meth long time no see :COFE: :P... weres PI? :OFF[/quote]

pi has somewhat quit army men rts
he's now mostly focused on minecraft
which i have also started modding for
hence the CamelOre whatever thing in my signiture
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

{EMC}SQL Injection- wrote:Ok now why the f--k is amrts boring now like dudes clanexf.com forums is dieing D:. Overall heres the shit >>>>>{SC} is doing several projects currently that will revolutionize the world of Army Men RTS. These are things no other clan besides ours is capable of doing (seriously it's almost impossible).<<<<<<< Thats where one of th creators or developers said when he was playing in gameranger.<<<<Many peope know this>>>>> Iwont reveal ho he is remember . HE IS" secretive and discreet" THIS "to be continued".
Stop posting nonsense topics like these. Who cares if they claim to have the studio. Its not even a big deal anymore with the DR2 studio and all. All this shit about SC working or knowing anyone in Pandemic makes me think just how retarded some people are that actually believe the shit ppl tell them. Also, if you don't like the forums, just stop coming. These forums are not going to flourish new information every time you check them. Fact is, this is an old game and everyone is doing what they can to help it.