Speed Up Your Pc With RegCure2.0 Retail

Talk about any random stuff here. Play other online games?
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Speed Up Your Pc With RegCure2.0 Retail

Post by Dread+MarKana »

(full version patch included)
RegCure Registry Cleaner — Benefits and Features

Backup and Restore
RegCure offers you peace of mind with its backup and restore features. If you are using Vista or Windows XP, there are two ways for you to protect against accidents: system restore points and backup files. Meanwhile, if you are using Windows 2000 (SP4), Windows 98 (SE) or Windows ME, every time you remove a registry item a backup file is created.

Program Shortcuts
Incorrect program shortcuts can cause headaches! They could cause applications to take longer to launch or even stop them from working at all. RegCure finds and removes these incorrect shortcuts and improves your PC’s performance.

Built-In Scheduler
With RegCure’s scheduling feature, you can just tell it when you want it to do its job, sit back and relax. You can set it to scan at system startup or assign it to work on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. You can even set up more than one schedule.

Invalid Class Keys and Shell Extensions
Non-working class keys and shell extensions can seriously slow down your PC and cause frustrations. RegCure scans to find invalid entries and remove them.

Empty Registry Keys
Useless registry keys have no value and actually are detrimental as they can clog up and slow down your system. RegCure sweeps away this mess.

Automatic or Manual Repair
You can let RegCure do all the work as this sophisticated registry cleaner can automatically scan for and repair problems. There is also the option to take the power into your hands and manually guide the repair process.

Organizing Windows Startup Items
By letting RegCure manage your Startup items, you can easily improve the startup speed of our PC. You can choose which programs you wish to launch when your computer starts and you can stop unneeded software from starting automatically. As well, RegCure will find and delete missing programs in the startup area of the Windows registry. These missing items can cause countless problems.

Shows Scan Progress
You never have to wonder what RegCure is doing! With an easy-to-use interface, RegCure shows you exactly what is going on.

Removes Invalid DLL Entries
Have you been to “DLL hell?” If not, you are lucky. Invalid entries in the dynamic link library section of the registry can cause frustrating application failures. RegCure restores and repairs the registry and keeps you out of DLL hell.

Easy to Customize
You can easily set up RegCure to work for your needs. It can scan only the items you want or you can establish and manage an “ignore list” so that RegCure will not scan for certain items.

Download : http://rapidshare.com/files/313667860/regcure.rar
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Re: Speed Up Your Pc With RegCure2.0 Retail

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

I've heard many bad things of RegCure, and that RegEasy is better. RegEasy might be a scam, though. I don't know.
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

regcure is rated the best by many reviews in the top ten contenders for reg cleaners.
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Have you seen the negative reviews?
I always look at both sides before getting anything that I know little about.
Most of them are saying "My computer ain't not working no more!"
Anyway, I'm probably being a pest, so I'll totally leave this topic and never post again.
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

That is why you always make a system restore point before installing any doubtful software. :-B
guest2
Sniper
Sniper

Post by guest2 »

system cannot be restored to an earlier date, in some circumstances even tho its automatically saved at points anyway so very weird.

i will try this registry cleaner to improve my performance
The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring in nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money
http://www.warezgalore.do.am
Dr. Cool
Grunt
Grunt

Post by Dr. Cool »

I've used this in the past, it worked out well for me.
E]x[F-WeSLeY
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-WeSLeY »

mafucker i thought this was free!?!?! X-(
Use no way as a way and have no limitation as limitation -Bruce Lee
Dread+MarKana
Helper
Helper

Post by Dread+MarKana »

its not free but this link is fullversion , learn how to crack and patch to get freebies _|_
E]x[F-WeSLeY
Mexico

Post by E]x[F-WeSLeY »

lol yeah i know i figured it out lol
Use no way as a way and have no limitation as limitation -Bruce Lee