Players who you should kick (list 1)

Think your clan is the best? Prove it here! Talk all the sh!t u want in here.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Players who you should kick (list 1)

Post by ReoN »

* those who say ''goooooooooo'' when there is an unequal player number (noob alert)
* those who build army inside base
* those who don't build anything at start (lol)
* those who don't give sarge....
* those who build dopes inside your base
* those who's asking for a dozer after losing sbs
* those who build tower inside your base (most cases are when he gives towers to enemy...)
* those who wins once, and than leave and laugh
* those who get help from their allies in sbs (k isn't that obvious?)
* those who help in sbs with sarge and say ''its rnr noob deal with it'' because obviously they don't know the difference between rnr and sbs.
* those who talk a lot during game (heads up Spanish & Arabic dudes :) , lol no offence i' not trying to be racist just saying Arabic and Spanish talk a lot (i mean seriously a lot a lot )
Landeros
Half Track
Half Track

Re: Players who you should kick (list 1)

Post by Landeros »

Team Communication
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

Landeros wrote:Team Communication
no spanish ppl and arabic ppl always talk a lot before game starts, has nothing to do with ingame communication. They just fricking don't shut up. well not all but most
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Wait, what?
those who don't give sarge...those who get help from their allies in sbs
Okay, so if people don't help you, you kick them, but you kick people who get help? Also, when they get help, shouldn't the person helping them get kicked if it bothers you? They're not controlling their ally (I'm assuming), so wtf? This list is bull feces. -.-'
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

TheDarkMuffin wrote:Wait, what?
those who don't give sarge...those who get help from their allies in sbs
Okay, so if people don't help you, you kick them, but you kick people who get help? Also, when they get help, shouldn't the person helping them get kicked if it bothers you? They're not controlling their ally (I'm assuming), so wtf? This list is bull feces. -.-'
There's difference between sbs and rnr. usualy in rnr, you help your aly (the one you share base with) and in side by side game, it's a head to head match by two players.
As you may know players like tru3 prodigy say that it's ok to help in sbs, but let's just face it, those who say that just can't win sbs by them selves.

Btw, giving sarge isn't counts as ''Helping''. Helping is when you protect your aly or help him with other stuff...
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

I think feeding is fair. I mean, a team is just an army with more commanders, not a bunch of separate bases with separate everything. In Starcraft, there was an option to allow your teammates to control your stuff as well as you control their's (Team --), but as Army Men RTS is very primitive, even to games years before it, we can at least try to simulate it with sharing money and units. It's how it was meant to be played. Feeding to your enemy, on the other hand, is just messed up. It's team-killing. It's cannibalism. Eating an animal alive after skinning it. In front of its family. Caged.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

TheDarkMuffin wrote:I think feeding is fair. I mean, a team is just an army with more commanders, not a bunch of separate bases with separate everything. In Starcraft, there was an option to allow your teammates to control your stuff as well as you control their's (Team --), but as Army Men RTS is very primitive, even to games years before it, we can at least try to simulate it with sharing money and units. It's how it was meant to be played. Feeding to your enemy, on the other hand, is just messed up. It's team-killing. It's cannibalism. Eating an animal alive after skinning it. In front of its family. Caged.
Ok, without reading the whole thing I'll just tell you this. Every host makes his own room rules, if you want game with no rules just open a room and write ''no rules'' :)
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

That's what I do. You f*cking vivicannibal.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

TheDarkMuffin wrote:That's what I do. You f*cking vivicannibal.
LOL here's another one that think's he's cool by saying ''f--k'' or ''f--king'' and cursing me out. Get a life nerd :GTFO:
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

*sadface*