People who you should kick list 2

Think your clan is the best? Prove it here! Talk all the sh!t u want in here.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

People who you should kick list 2

Post by ReoN »

Those who calls them selves ''N00b'', pretending to be noob, having an sbs game and eventually losing and calling u noob...

Those who have less tanks than you in sbs and builds up to 7 towers and waiting for you to attack... (yea right like im gonna waste my life time waiting for him to attack which he never will because he has less army than me''

Those who write in room description ''only pro and medium'' because they are obviously don't know what medium player is. Also they build army inside their base and say ''nooo im pro''

Those who ask you to join their clan, like their clan is a special one out of the millions in here...

Those who saying ''no hacking and no cheating!'' .... you know the continuation ...

Those who click ready when a 2 player map is shown while there are 8 players in the loby...

Those who say 3 v 2 or 3 v 4...

Those who don't join on purpose, simple as that...just minimize and see if they have a green dot near their name, if no means they didn't join on purpose.

Those who say lag when game ends and not when it starts... (which ALL cases are losing)

Those who glitches you with towers and wall glitches
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Re: People who you should kick list 2

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

so u should kick me?
TheDarkMuffin
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Post by TheDarkMuffin »

Well, it all varies on the situation. If it's within an unanimous evaluation that it SHOULD be 3v2, then why kick? But, I guess these are your personal guidelines. You must kick people for blood.
PlaY BoY
Mortar Man
Mortar Man

Post by PlaY BoY »

hhhhhh xD thats good man