Leader of [AnTs]

Think your clan is the best? Prove it here! Talk all the sh!t u want in here.
[Real]-BarBoOoRaS
Map Maker
Map Maker
Greece

Leader of [AnTs]

Post by [Real]-BarBoOoRaS »

I Open [AnTs] Clan 3 months ago from that day we have never lost in clan war :BAT: Members: [AnTs]Hikap [AnTs]Razor [AnTs]come back [AnTs]zeus [AnTs]Ash [AnTs]Arsi [AnTs]Leito [AnTs]Shadow [AnTs]sniper [AnTs]saladin !!! :-)) If You Think Your Clan Is Better [AnTs]Clan Connect With Us In Game Ranger :S:
Last edited by [Real]-BarBoOoRaS on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Re: Leader of [AnTs]

Post by ReoN »

I almost never see andrew play am any more, and arsi is not in your clan...he quit am
[Real]-BarBoOoRaS
Map Maker
Map Maker
Greece

ash play and Arsi is in AnTs ASK HIM!!
[Real]-BarBoOoRaS
Map Maker
Map Maker
Greece

and if you wana clan war just tell me !! we can won sharks easy! :BAT: DIK
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

[AnTs]~)!!Hikap!!(~ wrote:and if you wana clan war just tell me !! we can won sharks easy! :BAT: DIK
The ''owning'' part will probably make you happy because it's your only source of happiness. (which I find it very sad).

We play for fun, remember that.

BTW, I remember your clan lost some public game (4 ants vs 4 random ppl). I don't have the picture, but I was name hiding that time and your clan did lose. (as a clan, 4 members of ants). :) Even former SC thunder was in that game.
[Real]-BarBoOoRaS
Map Maker
Map Maker
Greece

my clan never lose for radom! we have play more times vs sharks and mp3 and we won *easy* =))
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

lets face it,all ur clan members icluding you are a bunch of non-life homos....except razor
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

Post by {EMC}SQL Injection- »

Sharks | Alex wrote:
[AnTs]~)!!Hikap!!(~ wrote:and if you wana clan war just tell me !! we can won sharks easy! :BAT: DIK
The ''owning'' part will probably make you happy because it's your only source of happiness. (which I find it very sad).

We play for fun, remember that.

BTW, I remember your clan lost some public game (4 ants vs 4 random ppl). I don't have the picture, but I was name hiding that time and your clan did lose. (as a clan, 4 members of ants). :) Even former SC thunder was in that game.
MoN
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

[AnTs]~)!!Hikap!!(~ wrote:I Open [AnTs] Clan 3 months ago from that day we have never lost in clan war :BAT: Members: [AnTs]Hikap [AnTs]Razor [AnTs]Dont try [AnTs]Geto [AnTs]Mon [AnTs]Ash [AnTs]Arsi [AnTs]Leito [AnTs]Shadow [AnTs]Kir@ [AnTs]Rojer that !!! :-)) If You Think Your Clan Is Better [AnTs]Clan Connect With Us In Game Ranger :S:
Lol Lies Storm has kicked your clan's ass many times. :NOOB2:
{EMC}SQL Injection-
Tank
Tank

RiSky wrote:lets face it,all ur clan members icluding you are a bunch of non-life homos....except razor
rep "True indeed". Hikap you suck,Razor you are cool. 8)