SCs video

Think your clan is the best? Prove it here! Talk all the sh!t u want in here.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

SCs video

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

keep trash talking,im just showing them how they insulting themselves
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Re: SCs video

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

=)) :COFE:
Mess with da JOO and this is what happens!
ConcernedCitizen

Post by ConcernedCitizen »

this is why reading these forums are a waste of time, they all trash topics and one word replies like robojews.

thiers another post here on the same subject which is a tissue of fabricated lies from lionheart81, and ramy as aknowledged that.

i also got the blame from robo for saying something about exf's new map the otherday on these forums didnt i - (more guesswork), but notice ramy didnt confirm it came from my lips so mentioned sc instead of my name.

truth of the story is, another line he heared from lionheart not sc atall.

we dont cause the drama, its all the bullshit lying which goes on around here.

im forced to come here due to ramy blocking me from commenting on youtube, which makes the video very biased.

why he brings our dirty laundry here only after blocking me... i dont know.
wants to impress you little guys even after being proven wrong for making the video about us in the first place i guess. thats the funny part.
:-B

Last edited by ConcernedCitizen on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

i blocked u coz ure annoying,if u think these forums are a waste of time,u can easily f--k OFF and the vid shows how non-life/childish/wasted person u are,24 years old and i see u 24/7 online,all ur life is about SC and amrts ?? u got dropped out of shcool,loser.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

aRsI said that sniper editted the map,i can only assume that u convinced him by posioning his mind like u do to all ur kids in that SC thing,open ure eyes "OLD MAN" every1 hates u and ur clan and every1 agrees that u got NO life using trying to piss me and also why r u mad ?? "u look f--king foolish!!!" where is the lion who kept going with the flow to insult me in his room title ?? again...LOSER.
ConcernedCitizen

Post by ConcernedCitizen »

only reason you blocked me, was to bring me here.

His Own Words:
"I CAN ONLY ASSUME"

ROTLMFAO ^^^^^ this is what im talking about folks.
why the f--k are you assuming!!!!! your playing with him as we speak on gameranger sitting inside the same room. "JUST f--king ASK HIM"

btw, you still didnt hear it from arsi, you heared it from lionheart. DO NOT LIE.

--------------------

where is the lion who kept going with the flow
wtf are you talking about kid? you mention the word lion because i mention lionhearts name? you are so impressionable. you made similar mistakes in your video.
Last edited by ConcernedCitizen on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:56 am, edited 5 times in total.
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

LOSER again i posted this after i finished the video not 30 mins ago LOSER keep ur f--king mysteries for u and ur "PSYCHOLOGIC" Ruhani.im 16 years old i study and play and hang out u dont even have freinds nor a gf nor a job,oyy whats wrong !? STILL LIVING WITH YO MILF MOMMA PREPARING U CHEESE BURGERS ???? LOSER
|l|Ramy|l|
Grunt L3
Grunt L3
United Arab Emirates

Post by |l|Ramy|l| »

u know what im tired from trying to send u that msg to stop thinking abt rts as its ur full life,i didnt waste 30 mins of my life for a rts vid but to tell u to do something useful instead of opening rooms and insulting me,i wont talk to u again since ure an annoying old fag,grow pair of balls then come again Dean Jones.
ReoN
Tank L3
Tank L3

Post by ReoN »

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Image

this is why reading these forums are a waste of time, they all trash topics and one word replies like robojews.

thiers another post here on the same subject which is a tissue of fabricated lies from lionheart81, and ramy as aknowledged that.

i also got the blame from robo for saying something about exf's new map the otherday on these forums didnt i - (more guesswork), but notice ramy didnt confirm it came from my lips so mentioned sc instead of my name.

truth of the story is, another line he heared from lionheart not sc atall.

we dont cause the drama, its all the bullshit lying which goes on around here.

im forced to come here due to ramy blocking me from commenting on youtube, which makes the video very biased.

why he brings our dirty laundry here only after blocking me... i dont know.
wants to impress you little guys even after being proven wrong for making the video about us in the first place i guess. thats the funny part.
:-B

AH DAMN, this is what happens ramy! when you piss them (SC) off too much they start to talk too much! f--k! i have a headache just by reading this, meh, ... X-(

sphynx = DIK

Sphynx-----> :NOOB2: <-----Lionheart
E]x[F-Robojew
United States of America

Post by E]x[F-Robojew »

=)) =)) =)) =))
Mess with da JOO and this is what happens!