Restored Greys in From Here To the Sofa

These maps all have broken links. If you have these maps, upload them and we can update the links.
Forum rules
These topics need DIRECT links to the maps. You can post your website if you want but it must also include a direct link. If the maps are now included in a map pack, then post the link to the topic where the map pack is so that it leads to a valid link.

Rate this map

1 = Horrible
No votes
2 = Not Good Enough
No votes
3 = Ok
No votes
4 = Pretty Good
50%
5 = Awesome!
50%

Total votes: 4

Nullen
Tank
Tank
Jamaica

Restored Greys in From Here To the Sofa

Post by Nullen »

Just a quick little thingy I did recently. To those who aren't aware, originally the tans that captured the one grunt and radio operator in this level were going to be Grey. I believe that originally, in the context of the story, the Tans were working with a group of Greys, who were helping them harness electricity from the PS2 in this level. Before the game shipped, they were changed to Tan. My best guess is that Grey was cut because playtesters found it confusing. So yeah, that's pretty much all there is to it, I haven't modified anything other than changing that team's color. enjoy!

NOTE: I only made them allies in this screenshot so I could get a good pic of them

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... dGreys.rar
Keep calm and get angry
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: Restored Greys in From Here To the Sofa

Post by TommyCD1 »

Looks nice, Army Men RTS could have been different if the greys were in, maybe we'd get some wacky super weapons?

Also I moved this from New maps to Game mods, since this isn't a new map nor is it even multiplayer, instead it's just a mod of a single story mission.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
Nullen
Tank
Tank
Jamaica

Re: Restored Greys in From Here To the Sofa

Post by Nullen »

Alright no problem
Keep calm and get angry