Introducing myself.

Introduce your clan or yourself.
Firehawk894
Noob
Noob
Great Britain

Introducing myself.

Post by Firehawk894 »

Hello all. So I've been a long time player of this game, albeit the PS2 version.

I was actually a little disappointed when I loaded up the game and found there wasn't a Spec Op menu to find.
Thankfully, I got the same functionality because of the mods to restore the Spec Ops in this version of the game (steam version btw)

I actually bought the game because it was only £3 from the Steam store, I didn't even know there was a community surrounding the game until I found a Discord link in the game's discussion pages set up by Scarecrow. Joined that community and gradually began to realize that there was indeed a community surrounding the game.

Ups and downs on the discord server either way. At one point I got accused of playing "too well" to be a casual player and was accused of "Being a Professional AMRTS player hiding in a Discord server to stomp casual players" so that gave me a good laugh xD. Apparently outflanking your opponent and countering their attacks with the correct units is cheating, who knew?

Either way. Not a clue what to write past this, introducing yourself is kinda difficult I guess?

I used to think I was pretty good at playing the game, discovered I really wasn't once I downloaded the AI fixes for MP and the Trainer, discovered that the AI can kick your ass if you take them for granted
I'm not the best player. In fact I'm probably quite near the lowest, I'll still make you fight for your win through ;)
E]x[F-Sniper
Admin
Admin
Mexico

Re: Introducing myself.

Post by E]x[F-Sniper »

Welcome Firehawk894,
There is somewhat of an AMRTS community here.