CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH GOD FILE

Have modding questions or discovered something new? Post here.
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH GOD FILE

Post by unikc »

CAN someone make (MG NEST) .god file for me... i got this idea from CALL OF DUTY WAW ... .please Anyone who can make god file... :SWEET:
Another day another idea 8) :C
BTW I Love Easy Modding.
TommyCD1
United States of America

Re: CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH GOD FILE

Post by TommyCD1 »

Although I cannot currently provide you with any links to download, I can tell you what to look for here on the forum.

First, if you have your model ready to go, then first thing you'll need it a version of 3DS Max. 3DS Max 8 is the most reliable for AMRTS, although I have heard that newer versions of it may also work. Once you have 3DS Max, you'll need to download and install the .xsi exporter plug-in. Once you have these two, then you can load your mesh into 3DS Max and export it as a .xsi file.

Now that you have your model in .xsi format, you can import that .xsi file into the DR2 meshviewer. In the meshviewer, you open the 'god' window and from there you can save your model as a .god file.

If anyone else can provide links to mentioned tools that would be great.
I may not make the best maps, or be the best player, but I put a lot of time, effort, and care into my stuff. That counts for something, right? No.
"Can we order a pizza?"
GameRanger ID: 913974
unikc
Half Track
Half Track
Indonesia

Re: CAN ANYBODY HELP ME WITH GOD FILE

Post by unikc »

I think my pc cannot run those application and if it can run i still can't use it, it very complicated to me... :BOW:
Another day another idea 8) :C
BTW I Love Easy Modding.